Options

Transitions in longer events

2»

Comments

• Options
    56 mins in transition  SSimage..you must be speedy to be able to afford that amount of time...................but it does make me feel happier about my transition timeimage
  • Options
    In Germany if you pack a seperate kit a young lady with strip you cover you in lotion and then dress you , really this happened image
  • Options
    Is that part of the standard entry fee, or did you have to tick the "Extras" box?  I'm doing IM UK, so I'll porbably be so covered in chip fat?
  • Options
    Imeccentric wrote (see)
    In Germany if you pack a seperate kit a young lady with strip you cover you in lotion and then dress you , really this happened image

How many separate kits can you pack?!

"No, changed my mind on this one, let's try that one..."image

• Options
    seren - after id made the bike cut off with an hour to spare i knew id be able to shuffle the marathon in 7hrs so i took my time.....

regarding imuk i got stripped of my wetsuit by a big ugly hairy manc chap , he dragged me 3 feet along the floor too on mi ar5e then tipped mi bag out everywhere...

so SS top tip ... strip yer self and ward everyone off with a stern stare or growl...grrrrr

nice fresh socks are a must for the run after 112 on the bike...

• Options
    Sore Shins (M.) wrote (see)
    ..... regarding imuk i got stripped of my wetsuit by a big ugly hairy manc chap , he dragged me 3 feet along the floor too on mi ar5e then tipped mi bag out everywhere..
    image PMSL very funny SS image