Things you want to say but can't

Comments

• Corinthian wrote (see)
    Hhehehe - you never spotted the lack of apostrophe you rednose bint - too late I've changed it. BTW - My brother just rang me to say Moyes is leaving and is off to Villa Nooooooooooooo!!!!!
    I wouldn't take that too seriously, the odds have been shortened on Moyes to make him favourite, but not much ahead of McDonald and then old Sven.

At least Maradonna is not longer being mentioned!
  • Everton are shit. I know because I've seen their pink kit.

The big jessies.image

• Goes well with my stockings actually...
  • Anyway - I'm off for run.

Nice to see you Frodo (And Liverbird... I suppose... image )
  • Yep, can't see that happening really, would be good for us though.
  • Corinthian wrote (see)
    Anyway - I'm off for run. Nice to see you Frodo (And Liverbird... I suppose... image )
    Don't forget to take your stockings off first.
  • Corinthian wrote (see)
    Anyway - I'm off for run. Nice to see you Frodo (And Liverbird... I suppose... image )
    Ah.... he knows his nemesis when he sees me! image
  • Madlot wrote (see)
    Yep, can't see that happening really, would be good for us though.
    What, Maradonna? image Or Sven? image       image

But will Ashley Young still be there tomorrow evening? image
  • Maradonna would be fun image Young will still be there! (I hope)
  • I wish teams would stop trying to pick decent young flesh from Villa's bones!!

But as a Bournemouth supporter I should be used to selling players image

On the point of the thread - why can't the tri forum be totally seperate from the main forum?? I trust this may have been discussed before......image

• This is not a footy thread! This is a rant thread!

http://metropolitician.blogs.com/scribblings_of_the_metrop/rant_small_2.jpg

• The Stig is Ben Collins.
  • Why don't you have a rant about LFC then? image
  • Top ranting!

I don't have anything to rant about at the moment but I'm sure something will come along soon - like the feckin chav who decided to speed through the car park at about 60 15 minutes ago and nearly made me shit myself.

• Madlot wrote (see)
    Why don't you have a rant about LFC then? image
    I'd get thrown out for foul language! I'm not terribly impressed right now! image
  • Excuse me Mr 8'3" man stood in front of me at this concert. Would you mind please P*SSING off somewhere else before I kneecap you? And why do you always choose me?image

• Dear selfish git smoking in that car with young children in the back - I've rung social services.
  • Hate that to LB, the smoking one, makes my blood boil. What about when they pick em up out of the pram with a fag in their gobs!!!!

And I smoke!!!
  • MuttleyMuttley ✭✭✭
    You might be 6 foot tall, about 15 stone, with a shaven head and cauliflower ears, and driving a "look at me I'm well 'ard" overgrown pickup. But that does not exempt you from the rules of the road or common sense. So if I'm on my bicycle and stick my right arm out, it means that I wish to turn or move to the right. IT DOES NOT MEAN PLEASE OVERTAKE ME, YOU BRAIN-DEAD JERK. Especially on the approaches to a junction. Also, if you had noticed, there was a parked car ahead. What did you expect me to do, fly over it like they did in ET?
  • JWrunJWrun ✭✭✭

Why sir/madam, do you feel it necessary to drive RIGHT UP MY CHUFF??? I am exceeding the speed limit anyway i am not going any faster than this and if you don't f*ck off soon i will get very angry and you will know about it. You ignorant useless f*cking driver, people like you shouldn't be allowed on the roads and you are a tool of the highest order P155 OFF!!!

Yes what is wrong with a good rant. Is way better out than it is festering inside. Not a bad thing at all imo.

• JWrunJWrun ✭✭✭

Oh and why Mr Speedo (nice look by the way), do you feel it necessary to splash everyone in slight whilst you are "training" and by training I mean you are doing a max of 4 lengths stopping and walking to the middle of the pool - WHY WOULD YOU DO THAT??? So everyone can look at you and see how brilliant you are??? You are not brilliant, your technique SUCKS and consists of being very splashy and not being able to swim in a straight line, no i am not going to smile at you, I am here every day and on the one day that i see you you really grind my gears. You are inconsistent with your drills and the whole standing about with your hands on your hips - you may as well do a wee in the pool as you look like you want to OWN IT! I am not impressed by your use of the float and I am PARTICULARLY unimpressed by your butterfly technique, this is a 20 metre pool that is usually quite busy - USE YOUR BRAIN YOU F**KING PILLOCK!!

Bugger off somewhere else and GET OUT OF THE FAST LANE!!!!!

• I like to be Imelda at weekends.
  • I never really loved you. You were lazy in bed and a lousy kisser. You and your friends are all boring druggy alcoholics and I'm so relieved I don't have to hang out with them anymore. I got so tired of you disapproving of my taste in music, tv and hobbies. I blanked you in the street the other day because I was looking great and didn't want to be seen next to a loser. We could be friends but actually I can't be arsed.
  • LP84 wrote (see)
    I never really loved you. You were lazy in bed and a lousy kisser. You and your friends are all boring druggy alcoholics and I'm so relieved I don't have to hang out with them anymore. I got so tired of you disapproving of my taste in music, tv and hobbies. I blanked you in the street the other day because I was looking great and didn't want to be seen next to a loser. We could be friends but actually I can't be arsed.

I bet a lot of people could have written a version of thatimage Hee hee hee

JW, I bet if that guy is smiling at you and wanderng about aimlessly in the pool trying to be impressive, he actually fancies you and is trying to get your attention, mwah ha ha ha ha.

• Dear bloke at work,

I know you have been through a messy divorce and she took the kids and the house and your car and the dog

but please, that doesn't mean you should stop washing

BO is not a fashion accessory

• Dear people living opposite me

I appreciate that your daughter visits regularly, but that doesn't mean she needs to park on the road opposite my drive meaning I have to perform a complex 67 point manoeuvre to get on and off my own driveway.

Why can't she park 100 yards away just like everyone else?

Lots of love,

Your neighbour over the road, who has accidently reversed into another car which parked there before 

PS. I will miss you when you move house.

• I really fancy a woman that I used to work with, and have found out that she is now getting back with her ex. That's after I spent ages trying to get off with her.image

Why didn't she tell me I was wasting my time in the first place.image

• Dear Snails

Stop eating  my bloody plants

• Dear lady in fron of my in the shop. Why did you feel it necessary to take a plastic bag to put your one pint of milk and a newspaper in? especially as you were only carriying them out the shop to get into a car parked immediately outside. I'd understand if it was going to be difficult to carry the items without a bag, but seeing as you managed to carry them from the shelf to the checkout, couldn't you have managed to 5 metres from the counter to the car? The world is being over run with plastic bags, which clog up rivers and take years to biodegrade and they really should be only used when necassray.

(and don't get me started on the people who seem to think a bunch of bananas needs to go in one of the see through bags in the supermarket.....erm why??????????????????)