Things you want to say but can't

Comments

• Dear mister work colleague...

You are 'hot'...and you've definitely got that 'something' about you..I've had more than one or two really 'graphic' dreams featuring your good self...and sometimes I wish you didnt sit at the desk behind me as I find it difficult to concentrate image 

• PiersPiers ✭✭✭

Dear Runner at our Race,

Why did you move the police cones and park in the space reserved for the Ambulance.

Was the race such a long distance that you coudn't possibly walk the 200m from the car park to the race HQ or perhaps you thought that we had reserved it especially for you.

Why did you ignore the Tannoy messages asking you to move it ..... were you wearing an I-pod?

• My darling sister-in-law, having you stay at our home for four days has been an experience. My nieces and nephew are delightful but really, you should stop the little ones from screeching and screaming, it is painful.  Also, if you insist on lecturing me on housework or slagging off my brother, I will one day tell you what I think of you. I'll start with pointing out it is very ungrateful, bordering on the rude, to stay in someone's home for four days, without bringing your host a thank-you gift. I know having baby twins and a small girl are time consuming, but you could have offered to pay for our curry last night or not taken the money I offered for the groceries we bought together on Thursday. 

Oh and hearing your eldest daughter make a rasist comment was heartbreaking.

• good morning boss, I have included the information you wanted in the email I sent you. You would know this if you read said email, rather than just hitting reply and saying "what about the other bit?" Do you have any idea how stupid doing things like this makes you look and then you wonder why I have zero respect for you?
  • Dear Government

There is a sodding recession on.  It is making it difficult for lots of us to find work so when we do temp work as and interim measure why the fuck is it so complicated to sign on in the down spells - I mean I never sign on until 2 weeks have passed without work anyway and when I do it takes over an hour to sort out a claim which yes had to end before the interview time but hat was because I would rather do a weeks shitty work than spend all day in front of the telly.  And I know what will happne if I have to sing on again because maybe I need help with eating expenses you will average out the last three months and give me nothing so I will have to sodding appeal - it was easier 15 years ago the service has gone downhill for htose of us who are trying

I used to earn 30K but right now will clean for minimum wage so long as I am doing something.  Which is more than can be said for some of the thousands on long term and unqualified unemployed who won't get out of bed for less than £20K because why should they - you pay their rent, never catch them doing cash in hand unless they have upset someone, they get loads of other discounts

SORT THE FECKING SYSTEM OUT AND STOP PAYING THE LOSERS WHO REFUSE TO WORK AND AREN'T LOOKING FOR A JOB ANYWAY

• ((((((((((Maddy))))))))))  It's sh*t isn't it?  I've been in that position. 
  • Dear old git in the fast lane of the pool. The clue is in the title.

Now f**k off out of my way.

• Dear lady dressed in a fairy outfit at the Adidas 5k challenge:

You were extremely overweight and well over fifty. You were also wearing some some variety of pink espadrille on your feet.

So what the feck were you doing at the front of the 30-35 minute pen? 

I like this thread - it proves it isn't just me that think most people are really f*cking annoying!

• To the person on the bike in the spinning class before me.  Wipe the bike down when you finish!! EWW.
  • Dear Wayne Rooney - seriously dude???
  • It looks like I will be eating mainly carrots next week - but the wage cheque at the end will be one of the best this year

Another thing I bet I won't get council tax benefit for the month of vitually no work so another reason for the disenfranchised to not bother working.  the nice letter you have just sent me tells me aI am less than a month behind because I tried to pay ahead - thing is the morgage comes first unless my tax rebate appears as fast as the tax office claimed

Still what doesn't kill us

I might go back to Uni - the support for oldies but goodies isn't too bad - I would only need part time weekend work to be be better off than the last two years

• Dear Chavc - black might be slimming but not enough for somoene who is entirely round in shape to look good in a combo that resembled a skin tight cat suit
  • Dear training room and Venus marketing FFS you have been placing hundreds of adds on jobsites for months clearly what you are offering is not as good as you suggest so stop reems of multiple posting I do not want to read the same add 60 times in 2 minutes you are clogging up the system and wasting my precious time
  • gingerfurball wrote (see)
    Dear Wayne Rooney - seriously dude???
    Dear lady of the night - did you have your eyes closed?image
  • LOVE THE GLAZERS

HATE UTD

WAYNE ROONEY IS SSOOOOOOOO UGLY HE ISTHE ONLY FOOTBALLER TO PAY FOR SEX

• Dear family, friends and co-workers,
    yes i am slower than my sister, yes my cousin did run it in 1hr 40 but now his knee is so f**ked he won't be running again. Yes i know your neighbour is much faster than me.
    But you know what, i tried my best, you can't even run up the stairs. You have nothing better to do than complain about others health when all you do is eat crap thinking it's healthy and do sod all exercising.
    I will continue to keep my mouth shut and smile so please don't push me too far.
    Oh and lose the fat, i don't like having to stare at it all day!
  • Sarah George 2, nail on the head... I get that all the time, ooh what time did you do? gosh suchandsuch did it much faster.... usually from people who would never put any effort into anything. I know I am slow but at least I get off my arse and do it!
  • I got asked today where I came in yesterday's triathlon.

I said it wasn't that exciting.image

• Look, I know you think you're being a friend - but I'm just not interested in hearsay. So, you've some gossip to tell me about someone who you reckon is badmouthing me and reach straight for the send button.

Don't do it!

I'm not arsed!

Don't tell me!

It's you who needs to sort yourself out; you who needs to employ your personal edit facility, you who needs to switch off - please don't try and lasso me into fighting your battles by building me into a non-existant alliance with you. Even if the person concerned is 'slagging me'... that's their problem - please don't try and make it mine.

You're not being helpful by tittle tattling and spreading gossip every time you read or hear something 'you think I should know about' - I really don't care!

I cannot put it any plainer than this:

You are an insecure, immature, shit stirring harpy, who loves nothing better than brewing discord between whatever few friends you have left... well you have one less now... please just go and sort your own life out and stay out of mine - you're really not helping things.

... and please... don't contact me again... ever!
  • LIVERBIRD wrote (see)
    Bloody TOTP....image

TOTP?  Not for me love...though I may have some folk on ignore that posted here so it is jiggering up the order image

Today's rant: Dear IT people on the phone, please don't tell me you've been trying to get in touch with local IT when you clearly haven't.  My third phonecall did result in someone coming out who was very helpful indeed, but it seems obvious you hadn't actually called them previously.  They are not that hard to get a hold of.

Okay that's not really a massive rant inthe scheme of things, but I'm not brave enough to actually say that on the phone image

• Lee the Pea wrote (see)
    LIVERBIRD wrote (see)
    Bloody TOTP....image

TOTP?  Not for me love...though I may have some folk on ignore that posted here so it is jiggering up the order image

Today's rant: Dear IT people on the phone, please don't tell me you've been trying to get in touch with local IT when you clearly haven't.  My third phonecall did result in someone coming out who was very helpful indeed, but it seems obvious you hadn't actually called them previously.  They are not that hard to get a hold of.

Okay that's not really a massive rant inthe scheme of things, but I'm not brave enough to actually say that on the phone image

Don't worry, they're probably monitoring your internet usage and have probably got the message...image
  • imageyeah I did wonder that, hahahahaha  Ah well............image
  • Returning to the thread.....how about 6 hours to run a marathon? Did you run any of it!!!!

• image Oh dear I havn't upset you with the constent dirty talk about cheese have I?

LIVERBIRD wrote (see)

Dear old git in the fast lane of the pool. The clue is in the title.

Now f**k off out of my way.

Fast lane?image
  • or 4 and a half hours to run a marathon? Did you do ANY training!!!

Dear North London Runner - stop being such an elitist git - some of us are slow - now bog off.

Kindly

GFB

• Will the people who have the final decision on approving my promotion and who have kept me dangling for 9 weeks already try to actually get round to putting it on your agendas PLEASE?  I'm starting to get a little frustrated!  image