Things you want to say but can't

Comments

• Lee le Guisante, I like it image Hee hee hee

I survived my tri in one piece, and I wasn't even last!!! Most of the folk behind me (all 7 of them I think) were veterans, but a kill's a kill image

Rant to self: get off your garden guisante arse and do more training, especially of the swimming and running variety. I thank you.

*ignores self and has massive coffee to attempt to stay awake*
  • There is no secret - eat less exercise more!

• Dear driver of the silver X4 near Bulphan at about 0930 this morning,

If I was on a horse as the sticker in your rear window said I'm sure you would have slowed down and passed wide, however i was on my beloved bike and i'm sure i don't have a sticker on my back that says "hey car drivers, see how close you can get to me"

As a result of you getting so close to me you could not get a fag paper between us, i swerved into a verge, hit a small bank, somersaulted over the handlebars and ended up on my back looking at the sky.

Now i'm not broken and neither luckily is my bike, but I will be back there next sunday and if i see you, cos i'm sure you won't remember me as you accelerated away the carnage you caused, i will...........well you will see.......FISTER!!!!

Now thats better, thank you

• FF - had a similar experience last week. I think I should ride with a kalashnikov so I can take the b*stards out.....image

Hope you're OK.

• I'm fine cheers LB, was more worried about my bike  image

North London Runner wrote (see)

Drama Queen lol

Anyone order an idiot ones just turned up!!

• BookyBooky ✭✭✭

To the twelve year old tw@t who appears to have nicked a car and was driving like a nutter down the A40, I would say grow up, but you'll probably kill yourself soon if you go on like that. Just please don't take anyone else with you, you ignorant little shit.

• FF glad you're ok and hope you reported him/her... what is it about X4 drivers???

North London Runner wrote (see)

Drama Queen lol

Twat!
  • NLR - if you weren't hiding behind some sad forum ID, I doubt you'd spout half the crap you are coming up with.  But actually Mark, did you realise an old thread with your full name still shows up?
  • Dear horrible sleazy bloke who lives 2 doors up from me

Please do not leer at me when I run past you nor make sleazy remarks about me to your equally neanderthal mate. At least I am making the effort to exercise .... but sorry, of course you can't as you're not able to work due to a bad back.  That would be the same bad back which doesn't seem to stop you and your mate unloading loads of building materials for those cash jobs to supplement your benefits.

I was not staring at you in your recently acquired 4x4 because I was impressed, I was more bemused as to why you were driving when I know you don't have a current licence and so presumably no insurance either. 

I would report these things but I don't want to upset your mum (yes, you are 48 and still live with your mum) as she's elderly and isn't very mobile and any more trouble would really upset her and she's much nicer than you are.

• North London Runner wrote (see)

On about smug gits who go on about welfare but don't want to pay for it. If the cap fits Womble....

And where have I done any of that? If you want a sensible conversation about homelessness then do please mail me as I have suggested previously. I suspect trolling is your one and only interest.
  • LOL TP!!!

Glad you're okay FF, what a nightmare image There are some serious tossers out there.....and elsewhere image
  • At least they're not all called M*** D***y.
  • Not sure why anyone would want to change their username from Heath Hunk...............maybe they had too many stalkers.................or were stopped under the trade descriptions actimage

My rant..........

where has all the hair colouring gone from my house.................I know i bought some...so why when i am desperate is it nowhere to be found....got to wear a hat in the rain now to get to the shopsimage

• Dear rain- was it really necessary to start falling BEFORE I had even started toget ready to fetch my bike back form tehpub - so veryinconsiderate
  • JWrunJWrun ✭✭✭
    You probably could have said that one Maddy image
  • I can't find my f***king card for the gym! And they want SIX QUID for a new one! Its a bit of plastic you robbing gits!
  • JWrunJWrun ✭✭✭

DUDE!!! The reason i don't want to stay in touch with you is because you have issues coming out of your ears, you conduct your relationships via text message and email and seemingly cannot conduct a proper adult conversation. You are also not that good in bed even though you like to think you are.

I'm shutting it down GET THE HINT!!!!

• JWrun wrote (see)

DUDE!!! The reason i don't want to stay in touch with you is because you have issues coming out of your ears, you conduct your relationships via text message and email and seemingly cannot conduct a proper adult conversation. You are also not that good in bed even though you like to think you are.

imageHave we dated the same man hun? image
  • Lee the Pea wrote (see)
    JWrun wrote (see)

I thought that was a woman!
  • Post office counter staff, please listen. If I ask for 20 first class stamps and five second, I don't want you to wave an assortment of books of stamps at me that add up to a random collection that I haven't asked for. When I go into Costas and ask for a skinny cafe latte they don'f offer me a cappucino, they give me what I've asked for.   It's quite a simple concept, please try and master it.
  • MF, as far as i'm aware JW isn't gay, so that was defo a man imageimage
  • JWrunJWrun ✭✭✭
    MikeFrog wrote (see)
    Lee the Pea wrote (see)
    JWrun wrote (see)

I thought that was a woman!

Why would I call a girl dude?

And you know full well that we may not have dated the same bloke Ms Pea - but deffo men in the same theme!!! image

• JWrun wrote (see)

Im sorry its been a bad week

can we talk?

• JWrun wrote (see)
    And you know full well that we may not have dated the same bloke Ms Pea - but deffo men in the same theme!!! image
    Yeah I know hun, at least we have some sense between us image
  • hang on................bad in bed?
  • JWrunJWrun ✭✭✭

Sorry to break it to you GB image

Sometimes I wonder about my levels of sense!!

• Yeah but ...................image

but................

lee ....how are you ?image

• Lee the Pea wrote (see)
    JWrun wrote (see)

Oh how I laughed!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! image