Things you want to say but can't

Comments

• DUCHESS!!! The reason I don't want you to stay in touch with me is because you have issues coming out of your ears, You finally took the hint when i would only talk to you via text message and email, i even resorted to talking like a child. Also for all that running you do, you left it all up me in bed, thank God i'm that good.

Why won't she shut this down so I can be guilt free

PS I wonder if that Scottish girl is still available

Just for JW and LtP image

• JWrun wrote (see)
    MikeFrog wrote (see)
    Lee the Pea wrote (see)
    JWrun wrote (see)

DUDE!!! The reason i don't want to stay in touch with you is because you have issues coming out of your ears, you conduct your relationships via text message and email and seemingly cannot conduct a proper adult conversation. You are also not that good in bed even though you like to think you are.

I'm shutting it down GET THE HINT!!!!

imageHave we dated the same man hun? image
    I thought that was a woman!

Why would I call a girl dude?

True,  but the rest of the description fitted perfectly!
  • imageI'm very well Goldbeetle, thanks for asking.  How are you? image 

*turns on twat-o-meter to check reading......*  

I'm Scottish Flat Footed image  *bats eyelids*

• I think we've scared off Heath Hunk!!! image
  • DUDE!!! The reason i don't want to stay in touch with you is because you have issues coming out of your ears, you conduct your relationships via text message and email and seemingly cannot conduct a proper adult conversation. You are also not that good in bed even though you like to think you are.

I'm shutting it down GET THE HINT!!!!

Cant do quotes on this PC

BUT

Whilst I don't think I have dated the same guy I certainly shagged someone similar for a while - the above is why I didn't want to date him

• Lol Maddy!   

Rant for today:

Arggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggg, you are so full of yourself, and so in need of constant adoration from others it makes me sick.  God only knows why everyone seems to lick your arse on a daily basis?!  I'm guessing they've not seen through the know-it-all facade to the self-conscious, paranoid, delusional, dishonest, hypocritical BORE that lies underneath.  You make me imageimageimageimageimage

Ah that feels better.  image

• Pea!!! I think I know that person as well

• Hee hee hee.  It's a small world eh? image
  • So it seems - either that or there are weird parallels between different areas of the country

spooky

• Lee the Pea wrote (see)

Lol Maddy!   

Rant for today:

Arggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggg, you are so full of yourself, and so in need of constant adoration from others it makes me sick.  God only knows why everyone seems to lick your arse on a daily basis?!  I'm guessing they've not seen through the know-it-all facade to the self-conscious, paranoid, delusional, dishonest, hypocritical BORE that lies underneath.  You make me imageimageimageimageimage

Ah that feels better.  image

HAH! not me this time
  • Oi you, yes you in the corner, go and take your stinking cold, swollen glands and enlarged tonsils home. Don't be such a fecking martyr and come in tomorrow when you're clearly not capable of doing your job. I can't afford to take a week off sick because I've caught the same bug as you have.
  • I fear it is more a case of 'there are lots of twats out there' image  Mind you, one person's twat is another person's treasure I guess.

Hmm, that could have a variety of meanings imageimage

• Please

You germ infested, louse ridden layabout cover your mouth when you cough and sneeze and use a fookin tissue to wipe your nose. I hate my kids

• Dear tw*t in the middle lane of the M62 when the inside lane is empty.....

____________________________________!!!!!!

Fill in your own reply above guys.image

• LOL image

So true, LB! Particularly the M62 stretch between the M6 and M60 (or is it that I just seem to live on that feckin' stretch of motorway at the moment image )
  • BookyBooky ✭✭✭
    Lee the Pea wrote (see)

Mind you, one person's twat is another person's treasure I guess.

Do you think I can get that on a t-shirt? image

• Dear person who stands too close.

Listerine and Right Guard are not that expensive.

Go figure

• Dear Lady at work

Your nice I like you, I don't fancy you, I used to work with your Dad, you look just like him. He has less hair and smokes a pipe but there's still a very close resemblance. Please stop flirting with everyone including me, your married to someone we all know. I like him hes a good bloke and doesn't deserve his wife acting like a trollop, even if its "just in fun", which we know it aint!

Yes we know what you've been doing behind hubbies back with a colleague image

• Dear friend,

I know that you are having problems at the moment, but in the grand scale of things your problems are very minor.  Get over it. 

After 2 years of listening to you winging everyday about your forthcoming wedding I would have thought that you would now be happy that it is over, but it appears that even living the dream isn't enough for you.

Can you shut up now so that others get a chance to vent their problems and benefit from all the support that we have given you over the years.

• Oh dear...... something about this thread makes me wonder if all my work colleagues think I'm a whiny self indulgent drama queen with poor personal hygiene. Is it just me...? I'll get my coat....
  • Don't worry Waff, there are lots of folk like you out there image

this isn't as much fun when we can't bait the Heath Hunk. Come back NLR, nothing is forgiven, but we still want your random comments to poke fun at image
  • Lee - stop poking him with a stick! LOL!

• "Heath Hunk" spotted on the "Listening to music while taking part in a marathon" thread over on General. Under his real name. With a pic.

<puts on cheesy Kenny Everett voice> He's so hunky!

• And if you don't like yoghurt, why do you eat it every break?  Sorry, you don't eat it do you? You just play with it for half an hour before throwing it away because you are too nervous to eat.

I bet you secretly snaffle chocolate when nobody is looking.  Maybe THAT'S why your diet doesn't work?  You're only kidding yourself, you know.

• Muttley wrote (see)
    "Heath Hunk" spotted on the "Listening to music while taking part in a marathon" thread over on General. Under his real name. With a pic.
    No, he's not.  Same forename.  Starting and ending letters of surname are the same, but the middle three letters are different.
  • That's odd. Just tried to look back to all threads started and can't find it now.

Assuming you're right Schmunkee ... oops, d'oh, apologies to a chap I've probably libelled disgracefully image

• Yeah, wrong guy i'm afraid, hehehe. Sorry LB, can't help it. I'm BORED so looking for something to do. Think i'll go and stretch instead, as my quads are aching like a bee-atch....
  • Muttley wrote (see)
    Assuming you're right Schmunkee ...

Assuming?

ASSUMING?

A S S U M I N G? image

I am never wrong!  Geddit?  Never.  Ever.  In a million years. image

• Running shoe manufacturers - please stop changing your shoes, the new ones hurt me. We're runners, we wear out our shoes and will need to buy more. We're a captive customer base. We don't need to be lured into the shops by shiny things, we don't need to be persuaded to buy this years version with its new fandango improvements, we don't need to be persuaded to give up our old shoes in fear of being 'so last season.'  We just need shoes we can run in and that won't do one or all of the following: make my toes go numb, give me blisters, rub, slip off. You've managed to make these shoes before, why can't you now? Please try, just for me.