Morning everyone, no thread yet?

What - club night tonight so reps of some description
Why - Its Tuesday!!
Last Rest - Saturday
Last Hard - every run at the moment

Comments

• Morning. image

Get some sleep Madame O!

What: Hopefully 10K, taking in all the accessible parts of the Horsforth 10K course (finish is in a school, so won't do that bit).

Why: Horsforth 10K on Sunday and I want to visualise the course. Luckily I live in Horsforth and have a day off work, so it's easy to do!

Last Hard: Sunday's 6.7 mile trail race @ 7m/m.

Last Rest:  Saturday

Lyrics: No

• WaboWabo ✭✭✭
    morning all
    possunt quia posse videntur - we can because we know we can 
  • WaboWabo ✭✭✭

oops posted a bit quick!

m well done on your pb and the rest of them this year, amazing, so you have a secret weapon???

pammie hope your not in too much pain with the stitches

do you guys remember little wabo was going off travelling for a year? well she has been in peru since 6th aug and seems unable to extract herself from peru having met someone, its a long way to go visit her!!! Oh dear, I want her happy but so far away?? we will see!

What: club interval sesh later

why: tues and I need to get back down my club

last hard: sunday

last easy: yesterday, total rest!

Take care all

possunt quia posse videntur - we can because we know we can 
  • A'noon peeps.

What: Fartlek this morning and a much better run !

Why: Good question for both days !

A deer ran with me for about 200m this morning. Wel,l we were going in the same direction anyway. It was probabl;y an easy run for the deer...

Catch up soon from yesterday and today.

Have a good one.

• Hello everyone -

Wabo - hope your club workout goes well. I thinks our kids are sent to do our heads in sometimes imageimage hope things work out ok ....

Dustin - enjoy the session

Birkmyre - fartlek is always a good choice of workout after a bad day. Rememeber the deer has 4 legs to your 2 image

Dr Dan - smart training there image

What - 3 x 5min 10k pace

Why - reduced session due to a race week

Lyrrics - yes

• Afternoon

Wabo - i'm fine just relieved the stitches are out they were getting on my nerves.
    Pleased for young Wabo but its a long way to go. Does this mean her travelling is over

Birkmyre - Nice one,

What'- 7¼ mile cycle am/6 mile run pm
    why: Pre base
    Last Hard: The run
    Lyrics - no

Cycle home this morning all i see are rabbits and foxes thankfully not together 2 grown up foxes tested my reaction when they darted in front of me one chasing the other

Run felt a struggle in the middle miles wondered why forget my cycle earlier. Debated whether to turn round and 4km but decided to go the full 6 miles, and felt strong at the end pushing up any inclines

• mavamava ✭✭✭

Hello all.

I posted on Stickless's thread this morning, as did LMUH.  

http://www.runnersworld.co.uk/forum/forummessages.asp?dt=4&UTN=165659&last=1&V=6&SP=

• RFJRFJ ✭✭✭

Hi all,

a bit quiet on here today

Nothing to report from here other than the pain is not as painful anymore....

• M. - great half marathon - looking good for your marathon.

Little Miss Ultra Happy - I've been trying to read your report, but everytime I go to that thread my computer freezes for some reason - hope you did good!

Dr. Dan - good luck for your 10k.

Wabo - hope little wabo is happy - you'll just have to set up the camera on the computer to talk to her. We used to do that when our son was in London.

Birkmyre - that sounds lovely. Running with Mae is like running with a little deer - just wish she wasn't on a lead.

Mava - will go and look at Stickless's thread.

What: 3 miles with Mae.

Good running everyone.

• Wabo - no secret weapon except lots of running! Hope little wabo is ok and enjoying Peru.

what: supposed to be 10k easy. Ran with boys from work so a bit harder than expected.
    why: recovery, fun image
    last hard: Sunday
    last rest: Friday
  • Evening,

Lovely to hear about all these lovely runs/cycles with animals, although I am rather envious... the closest I've got was running past a large spider a couple of weeks ago (what it was doing on the pavement I don't know).  Then a couple of nights later I passed a prostitute. The joys of inner city running!

Still insomniac as ever here... I think it's one of Those weeks again. Brain is overactive but body is knackered.

Dr Dan, nice tactic with the 10k!

Glad the stitches are out Pammie, and hope you're healing well.

Also good to hear the pain is easing RFJ.

Wabo, must be a lot of mixed feelings for you. I hope it all works out well.

What: 7 miles slow

Why: Midweek run

Last hard: Thursday

Last rest: Friday

Lyrics: Very familiar

Was rather shocked on facebook the other day to see that my nemesis has grown a massive Ron Jeremy-esque moustache. I'm assuming it's this charity thing that a lot of men seem to be doing... either way it feels a bit wrong that it didn't diminish my attraction image

• Evening all

16 miles d&d. Midweek long run.

Sorry, no time to be social

Talk later