Why are running tops so gopping?

2»

Comments

• Kicked-It wrote (see)

During the working week I have to wear very sober business suits and sensible ties. When running I like to dress up like a superhero in lycra and day-glo primary colours and run about in public.

I had never realised just how odd this is until now.

MadameO wrote (see)
    Kicked-It wrote (see)

During the working week I have to wear very sober business suits and sensible ties. When running I like to dress up like a superhero in lycra and day-glo primary colours and run about in public.

Nothing odd about it at all. Worked for Peter Parker and Clark Kent image

Oh - image i thought he was saying havig to wear a sober business suit and sensbile ties was odd.

my other half has to wear suit and tie for work - they are not sober or sensible.

• Have you seen designer sportswear? I don't mean Stella Mc Cartney does Adidas (although some of that stuff is lush!) I mean the Prada does a sportswear line- check on Vogue!

Obviously never meant to set foot in a gym (if you have that type of money you could pay people to get fit/lose weight/look better for you!) but there is the possibility to design better stuff, for unknown reasons mass market producers for Nike and etc just don't bother and play it safe, black black black and black.

I do think though that the reason for the brighter colours is to draw attention away from the fact that one is wearing skin tight lycra (and maybe a tad too tight being that your body swells once you get very warm!) and sweating to the speed of light!

• MadameO wrote (see)
    I like black running kit, especially at this time of year, but wish it came with some decent patterns on. Skulls, bats or stars would be nice.

Took me a while to twig when you said 'bats' it was the small flying things... Was wondering why you'd want a top adorned with sporting equipment...

• Kicked-It wrote (see)

Oh LOL LOL LOL!

Post of the week!imageimageimageimageimage