Anyone have broken Sennheiser PMX 80 headphones?

Hi All,

I'm hoping someone has a broken pair of Sennheiser PMX 80 headphones (the orange/grey, around the back of the head strap ones), and would be willing to help me out.

Foolishly/clumsily/stupidly (pick one or maybe all), I managed to lose the grey rubber cover from the left side that holds the speaker driver in place.

So, if you have a pair that you haven't binned, please PM me. I'm open to offers.

Thanks!

Rennur

Comments

• I broke a pair earlier in the year....however i sold them as broken on Ebayh and got £11 for them...have a look there.image
  • KeirKeir ✭✭✭
    Flat Footed in a Pear Tree wrote (see)
    I broke a pair earlier in the year....however i sold them as broken on Ebayh and got £11 for them...have a look there.image
    Thats crazy, they are only arund £17 new and working! I find they last about a year and then they 'go' around the headphone jack so that the sound goes in 1 ear. I'm on my 3rd pair, expecting another 6 mths out of them. Had binned the previous pairs, but will be making my fortune with them now!
  • contact Sennheiser and they will send you some, they put some in an envelope for me foc a few months back
  • Good advice -- thanks!

Rennur

(followup edit, for anyone finding this thread in the future... Sennheiser UK doesn't do spare parts, but they pointed me to custom-cable.co.uk, who seem to stock earpads for a range of Sennheiser headphones, including the PMX80.)