What will you change about yourself in 2011?

2»

Comments

• Oh yes and I will abdicate my crown as queen of the slutterns

My bedroom is tidy and although it freaked me out at first I am now enjoying being able to roll out of bed and wander around barefoot without thinking or worrying about what I might tread on

• Supercaz - hear you with the procrastination I am terrible leads to too much last minute firefighting which although exciting wears you out eventually
  • Deadlines I am good at.  It's the things that don't have deadlines that let me down.  So I can never have people round because the house is a state, I never have anything to wear because it is all dirty, I can't cook for anyone because I don't know what food (if any) I have in the house.

I've been putting off getting my car repaired since it was smashed into in September (minor damage so no point in claiming on the insurance), I need to book hotels for various things before they all fill up, and I haven't had a holiday in 6 years because I don't have time to plan one!

But I have time to spend hours on t'internet.

• I second and third the more sex...!!!!image
  • Supercaz - I am with you on the not letting people in the house due to its state - I usually manage to wash clothes though.  I don't cook for people because that would mean letting them in the house
  • I fourth more sex and up that to better sex as well
  • Clothes do get washed - except maybe running gear image.  But I never have enough clean stuff that I can chose what to wear and make an effort to look nice.  I just pull on whatever is on the airer and sort of dry.
  • LOL I wear race tee shirts far too often as I don't like ironing but most of them are really old now and starting to deteriorate
  • lacebylady wrote : 

Beat this depression image

I know that feeling, would love to beat mine but think I need a little more time for that.

I'd love to be more motivated and I just don't know what is going to get me going - odd I know but hey, a running buddy could be helpful but haven't been able to find one yet.

I'm far from perfect but would like to like myself and feel I have some worth, onwards and upwards, don't think I can get much lower...

Sex would be good too, if I can find any image

• Maddy. wrote (see)
    Supercaz - I am with you on the not letting people in the house due to its state - I usually manage to wash clothes though.  I don't cook for people because that would mean letting them in the house

ditto image

I have a tiny house, you'd think it would be easy to keep tidy. I just have nowhere to put all the stuff I've got so it lives on the floor.

• I intend to stop swearing and stop biting my nails.
  • In Jan I may book into pre-hab to avoid the drug addiction my publicist will be announcing around June.

I shall certainly be having at least one surrogate child at some stage and may buy a couple of kids from a suitably impoverished country.

Throughout the year i will be having split/no-split/tearful reconciliation announcements concerning me and Mrs B in Heat and Closer on a weekly basis.

In August my cellulite will be splashed across the front page of the tabloids as I frolic on a pedalo off Bournemouth beach.

September is all booked out for my seedy motel sex session which will be filmed and leaked onto the internet to make the Chistmas rush.

October will be an "is JB gay?" splash after i spontaneously snog Jon Snow at the Parliamentarian of the Year awards.

November I will invite Hello! to a photo-shoot of  "My Best Christmas Ever" at my country pile.

And in December I will be rushed into Warwick A & E for a hushed up "foreign object removal" procedure.

So, same old same old really.

• image JB - you have piles??
  • See next week's Heat for the real truth.