running Shoes London

Has anyone used these folk?  Good service?

Bought a few items and no amount of chasing has resulted in my order being delivered.

Thanks

Comments

• If you haven`t done it already ask for the consignment details so you can track the parcel/parcels...

• Was not impressed with the in shop service when I went up the Paddington Store and will not be returning to purchase anything from them.
  • just called them and bloke who deals with orders is out.  Seems no-one else can access the system.  They promise to call back later which is what they promised yesterday...............

It is a shame that these things happen but at least a correspondance to say there is a problem would not have gone a miss.

• When I called up they told me they had in stock what I wanted, I went down there shortly after and they did not have it. I got the impression that they thought I would buy an alternative brand once at the store.

I would not be shocked if they did not have what you want in stock and are waiting for it to come in before sending it on to you.

• They are so crap!  All the promises of ringing and they do not.   Bloke who was meant to conviently was not there and i should get a call this morning.

It is now a week and they are still dicking about and all they can say is "we're sorry for the problem" but it seems they are not doing anything about it.

ARGH.

I need this roller so i cna do the exercises and get back to running. 

• I would consider cancelling your order as they do not seem to value your custom or do anything to address the issue.
    Terrible customer service really bothers me, they should have the decency to keep you informed rather than you having to chase things.

I've no idea what kind of roller you need but if its something like a foam roller I can reccomend physiosupplies who shipped me  a foam roller exceptionally quick and when I decided I wanted a different one after opening the packet exchanged it quickly without issue or complaint.

http://physiosupplies.com/