Mssg for RW staffers - Events search on site

OK - I love the search facility and may subscribe to the mag just to get more than 2 months worth BUT - could you get the race organizers to give you last years winner and last place times. It gives us "recreational" racers a chance to gauge if we could fit in.

Ta

Comments

• Hi Mij

we beat you to it - it's on our to-do list already. Very glad you like the site - welcome on board!

Sean
  • Tried the search facility but would love it if you could make it very clear whether the races listed welcome slow runners or first timers. Better still a list of events suitable for beginners/ slow runners. And any slow runners who felt they were well looked after please report.
  • Hi Folks,
    Wow isn't it nice to be able to talk to like-minded people ( or mad as I am called at work as I can only fit in lunchtime runs most of the time as I am a single mum, and babysitting becomes difficult)
    So does anyone know how I can get to find out the race results of UK and European races, especially the Rotterdam marathon run in April. I have found a web site but you need to know a foreign language to access it even though it says it gives you the English verson!!!
    Also how does one find out about The Paris 20k or should I say '20k de Paris??
    Anyone I do like this site and the facility to talk to people... keep up the good work RW...

Cheers...