Fitness........

Hi people,

ive recently took a break from running scince july because i had to moove into a tempory address, alot of stress. I ran on and off scicne July up until now. I also was recently told i have a Unconditional Eating Disorder, or suttin (not anorexia or Bulimia). I did the Run/Walk week 1 a number of times but always find it a bit hard. about 3 weeks ago i ran round my block (25-30mins) stopping once, but not feeling exuasted, when i finished i felt a bit dizzy and out of breath. 5 days ago i ran for about 10 mins non stop and felt like crap, i stopped and walked the rest of the way. is this normal? I just want to get back to running 1 hour non stop. Could the fact i dont eat properly be a reason? and am i fit?

PS. i dont smoke, drink occasionally, and eat irregualar.

Comments

• It's probably the irregular eating that affects your running.

I'm sure as you start to reduce you stress levels following the move you'll relax more and be able to east more fregularly.

As for the question about fitness - the fact that you don't smoke, drink only occassionally and take regular exercise, means that you are a lot fitter than many people.

If you can't eat, try something like a smoothy drink that is packed with vitamins and minerals in a liquid form
    Good luck. You'll be fine.
  • Dear Calie carter, I think the op has died of dyslexia in the 7 years since originally posting.
  • lardarse wrote (see)
    Dear Calie carter, I think the op has died of dyslexia in the 7 years since originally posting.

haha!! lol - i too looked at the date (2004) Lardarse and thought it was a bit late now!! image

and yes- awful typingimage