Options

Dean Karnazes and the Dollar Bill

He can't possibly have written this with a straight face.

Cheesy Nonsense

Comments

• Options

I think that's fair enough actually, I'd be quite happy to tazer him and get paid for it.

• Options

If he's lucky enough to have spare dollars perhaps he could just post them to me instead of looking out for parked cars!

I wonder if he takes the first car he comes across or makes a decision based on the make/model

• Options
    I don't know what part specifically you think is nonsense, but I can tell you that some of the things that have brought me most happiness in my life have involved me giving money away when I wasn't expected to. Try it.
  • Options
    MoraghanMoraghan ✭✭✭
    MikeFrog wrote (see)
    I don't know what part specifically you think is nonsense, but I can tell you that some of the things that have brought me most happiness in my life have involved me giving money away when I wasn't expected to. Try it.

Principally the fact that he felt the need to tell everyone he did it.

• Options
    And i thought RW UK was weird seems the Yanks have taken it to a new level
  • Options

Haven't looked at the link mainly because after reading his first 'motivational' book - on strong recommendation from other runners who thought he was inspirational - I found him to be an arrogant egotist who mostly talked complete and utter twaddle that makes me want to inflict harm on the author.

That said, I never have had much time for these American style self promoters so I guess I was never going to completely enjoy the book. 

• Options
    I've just read it, he's weird all right!!