Charity running tops

2»

Comments

• That would be disappointing.
  • Hog-mouseHog-mouse ✭✭✭

I would hate to wear a vest with built in support. It's a matter of sizing and very few manufacturers make anything small enough for me. They also don't provide any support whatsoever. I'd end up having to wear a sports bra underneath which would make it very uncomfortable.

I would wear a very light weight cotton T or vest. esp the ones with lycra in the cotton. I have some extremely lightweight cotton T's - cotton is the most wicking fabric there is and the very light weight cottons don't chaf or hang on to moisture at all. Far better than any man made fabric I've ever worn. I can wring the sweat out of most of my clothes after a run regardless of material and unless it's an expensive top cheapo tech fabrics are carp. Like the Ronhill team vest I have.

So this contradicts just about everyone else here which goes to show you'll never please everyone.

I look great in pink, or blue, I look dead in yellow or orange - so I'd hate to wear those colours. Green is ok.

Oh - I thought is was a shoe - what else would a lady want to kiss?

• i think its a pink chewing gum bubble!
  • Vest.

Wicking, non-chafing (no transfers, or seams anywhere near my nipples!). Decent fit.

I'd like to have it in good time so I can try it out before race day.

I'd like it to be simple & cheap so it takes as little from the charity coffers as possible.

• A vest. Only thing I can say is have a look at the sizing, as "charity" vests often come up short and wide compared to "club" vests, which is what a lot of runners might be used to.
  • T-Shirt made of a Dr-Fit type material, some people (like me) never wear vests to train in and so have no interest in wearing one on race day.

Wearing a vest over a t-shirt isn't very practical either especially on a warmish day. Cotton T-shirts are ok as a souvenir but for running in they're pretty awful as will normally be soaked by half way and only get heavier the more you run.
  • Whatever vest you decide on please make sure you get it to the runners a month before the event............

for the runner to know where it might rub or chaffee and therefore know where they need to place vaseline.................they need to wear them on at least one long run.the l;ast obne being 3 weeks before the main race...therefore don't send them out a week before and expect them to wear them...

1.  good luck