Zombies

Comments

• We should all dress a zombies at a race one day and make a new film - "Run Zombie Run"
  • BookyBooky ✭✭✭

That's an excellent idea. We could do it to fundraise for ZombAid image

• image Interesting idea? image 
  • I so want this thread to die down for a few years so I could ressurect it as a...

ZOMBIE THREAD!!!!

igmc

BTW was there a film where some people got kind of sucked into another dimension and had to fight these evil creatures / devils in some medieval world of castles and knights. IIRC it was the third in a series of films and was done by Sam Raimi. Not sure its a zombie film though but a film about a group of humans in peril fighting nasty creatures. Similar kind of theme I suppose. I just ask because there seems to be some film fans who might remember. It was probably over 18 years ago it came out. Saw it at the cinema as a young student. Sorry I meant I saw it when I was very young 18 years ago!!! Shit! I feel old now like that zombie gumming someones head!!

• BookyBooky ✭✭✭

It would be very cool. We could have survivors of the zombie apocalypse as pacers, and the zombie runners could chase them moaning "braaaaaaiiiinnnnssss"

imageimageimage

• Lad is Evil dead 3 Very good film. image
  • BookyBooky ✭✭✭
    Ooh! And the medals could be brain shaped image
  • Zombieland is great, and so were the evil dead films. I also remember a really bad zombiefilm i got not realising it was a comedy, which made it all the funnier. It was called braindead (i think) and was a Kiwi film IIRC. The basic plot is a monkey gets broght back to NZ and put in a zoo  but it has some plague type thing that turns people to zombies, someone gets bitten and turns into a zombie, then various other people get turned into a zombie including a nurse and a priest - who then mate and have a zombie baby. All hell breaks loose as more people get infected etc...it was so bad it was good. image

World War Z was a great book, I can't wait fo the film

• sarah the bookworm wrote (see)
    You could have t-sfits made up saying 'I survived' or 'Braaaaiiiins' depending on if the pacers beat the zombies to finish image
  • BookyBooky ✭✭✭
    Iron-MD6 wrote (see)
    sarah the bookworm wrote (see)
    You could have t-sfits made up saying 'I survived' or 'Braaaaiiiins' depending on if the pacers beat the zombies to finish image

Genius imageimage

Now, how do I go about organising it...

• Iron-MD6 wrote (see)

Zombieland is great, and so were the evil dead films. I also remember a really bad zombiefilm i got not realising it was a comedy, which made it all the funnier. It was called braindead (i think) and was a Kiwi film IIRC. The basic plot is a monkey gets broght back to NZ and put in a zoo  but it has some plague type thing that turns people to zombies, someone gets bitten and turns into a zombie, then various other people get turned into a zombie including a nurse and a priest - who then mate and have a zombie baby. All hell breaks loose as more people get infected etc...it was so bad it was good. image

imageimage It was one of Peter Lord of the Rings Jacksons first films and made on a budget of four kitkats and a packet of crisp's so he did it tougue in check so it didn't look as bad as it was. It's excellent. image

Hi me name is cake and I'm a geek image

• One of my favourite Zombie films is Dead Snow, a German film with sub titles.

I am going to enter the Denbies 10 mile race in Dorking (http://www.runnersworld.co.uk/events/viewevent.asp?sp=&v=2&EN=60224&ms=), maybe I should get a zombie t-shirt printed that says "gggrrrraaapppes!"
  • BookyBooky ✭✭✭

Dead Snow - is that the one with the Nazis? I keep meaning to watch that...

• Cake wrote (see)
    Iron-MD6 wrote (see)

Zombieland is great, and so were the evil dead films. I also remember a really bad zombiefilm i got not realising it was a comedy, which made it all the funnier. It was called braindead (i think) and was a Kiwi film IIRC. The basic plot is a monkey gets broght back to NZ and put in a zoo  but it has some plague type thing that turns people to zombies, someone gets bitten and turns into a zombie, then various other people get turned into a zombie including a nurse and a priest - who then mate and have a zombie baby. All hell breaks loose as more people get infected etc...it was so bad it was good. image

imageimage It was one of Peter Lord of the Rings Jacksons first films and made on a budget of four kitkats and a packet of crisp's so he did it tougue in check so it didn't look as bad as it was. It's excellent. image

Hi me name is cake and I'm a geek image

Nothing wrong with geekery!  I love the baby zombie in the park scene, pmsl at that just thinking about it now...
  • Yes Dead Snow is the one with the Nazis.
  • BookyBooky ✭✭✭
    Iron-MD6 wrote (see)
    Nothing wrong with geekery! 

Never a truer word spoken imageimageimage

Has anyone else seen Flight of the Living Dead?

• Hello Zombie-fans image

The Walking Dead is starting next Sunday on Channel Five for those of us who didn't get to see it on cable.

• HOORAH imageimage.

Ordered The Walking Dead box set from US a couple of weeks ago, but its still not arrived image. Looks like I will get to see it on Ch. 5 before my dvd's arrive at this rate.......I think there is some customs officer sitting with their feet up somewhere watching my bloomin dvd's imageimageimage!!

• Little Nemo - on the road again... wrote (see)

Hello Zombie-fans image

The Walking Dead is starting next Sunday on Channel Five for those of us who didn't get to see it on cable.

imageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimage imageimage
  • Cool, not just me who's looking forward to it image

It's on at 22:00, Sunday 10th April. Here's a link:

BRAAAAIIIINS image

• BookyBooky ✭✭✭

Braaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiinnnnssssssssssss imageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimage

I've already seen the first episode, and it's a corker imageimageimageimageimage

• BookyBooky ✭✭✭

The Walking Dead was on last night imageimageimage

Who watched? What did you think? How creepy was that little girl?

Braaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaiiiiiiiiinnnnnssss...

• I think someone might have been shouting at the telly asking what someone was doing. “Stop you where in a car and now a horse? Siphon off that petrol! Hello think MacFly!!!!! If they were, was probably very annoying for anyone else watching. image
  • I really enjoyed it! image

Felt sorry for the horse though imageimageimage

• On a recent trip to the US a friend who works for the army admitted that the US army do have a contingency plan to deal with a Zombie uprising which involves having a staging area in Utah with key personnel having planned routes to cross country minimising their contact with public areas.

Amazingly he wasn't joking image  

• BookyBooky ✭✭✭

Boing!

Who's still watching The Walking Dead? image

• Me, me, me!

But I can't see episode 4 until Thursday due to clash with another programme on Sunday so no spoilers please! image

I'm really enjoying it so far. It's quite bleak so no neat answers to stuff and even happy bits are complicated. I even find the English bloke believable as an American but maybe Americans can pick up on his accent as dodgy?

• As some of you might know I was working Sunday night so please don’t tell me what happened until I see the repeat on Friday. I will tickle to death anyone who drops a spoiler. image
  • Cake, it's repeated on Wednesday or Thursday night on Five USA if you want to watch it sooner. Can't remember which day, it's on after Justified - another fab series!
  • BookyBooky ✭✭✭

I want to see Justified, but it's going to be a DVD box set jobby because I can't get Five USA.

Don't worry Cake. I won't let anything slip image

The bit with the werewolf was unexpected, wasn't it?

imageimage