Rosedale Rumble

Great area for an event, any one thinking of going in November
www.rosedalerumble.co.uk

Comments

• More information the event with pictures and other information at   www.adventureracingyorkshire.co.uk

• I live near here, this is an awesome area can you give me an idea of the route please?

• Keep an eye on www.rosedaleultra.co.uk or www.adventureracingyorkshire.co.uk,    route details, pictures and videos will be available soon.

Dave 

• For a good cause also, the Royal Marines Charitable Trust fund

• A tough and challenging circular course using the many trails and features around Rosedale.  A Challenge Event for Walkers and Runners in aid of the Royal Marines Charitable Trust Fund, using the remote tracks and woodland trails around Rosedale Abbey

You can donate here http://www.justgiving.com/raceadventure

Key Facts

Date: 19th November 2011

Distance: 40, 27 and 13 mile options

Terrain: Trail and off road with a small amount of tramac, uneven, steep ascents

Cost: £15, £20 for the 40 miler

Navigation: Limited navigational skills are required, walkers/runners should be able to place themselves on an OSap and orientate this to the ground by recognising features.  The route is well marked and marshalled, an online brief will be available and detialed route cards issued on race egistration.    

Registration from: 06:30 on Saturday 19th November.  Registration will also be available on Friday 18th November from 19:00 to 22:00.

GPS trails can be downloaded as a service on the Friday night for compatible GPS systems.

go here for more details 

• Just tried to enter but getting kicked off at the 'continue to paypal' point.....

I've never done a race that had a required kit list before so this will be a learning curve! Im only doing the 13 mile route so will all the same equipment be required? I dont have quite a few items on the list so I dont want to spend a fortune if it turns out I wont need some of it!