Tadley Runners Summer 10K

Entries are be taken on the day for this race.

Comments

• Online entries via the RW site are also open until midnight on Fri/Sat 1/2 July 2011. 
  • ChimneyChimney ✭✭✭

Still recovering from a hard race a couple of weeks ago so just looking to toddle round and have fun.

Think I may be selecting ' Slow enough at the back ' on the review after the race!

If reality matched intention I'd know I was dreaming
  • Just 2 days to go now - online entries are still coming in but close at midnight tomorrow night. Entries WILL be accepted on the day.
  • ChimneyChimney ✭✭✭

My cool down after this race will be to jog along the road to the Pineapple pub (about half a mile) for a few beers and a bite to eat.

Anyone fancy joining me?

If reality matched intention I'd know I was dreaming
  • Last chance to enter online - entries close at midnight tonight.

Entries on the day WILL be accepted.

• 320-mile round trip to see the in-laws and this race was a hard slog, but well worth it!  Didn't think I could get a pb on this course, as it was very hot, and hilly, had forgotten how hilly Hampshire could be compared to flat Lincolnshire; but I did, knocked 20secs off my very first race back in April, so very pleased and shocked.  12 year old daughter got 1st girl back in the 3k fun run, so all in all a good days racing!  Thanks Tadley Runners, prompt start and helpful marshalls, and a free massage at the end, fantastic!  Violet Lane was a shocker at 8k though!!!
  • The results are online as at last night.

Dawn glad you enjoyed the race and the hill, I did the opposite and was racing in East Anglia.