An Epic Inspiring Run Across America

Hi all,

I'm a blogger that is slowly getting into the running world. Maybe it's just me that Im far from being an athlete but i read about an incredible inspiring challenge that is actually taking place in US.
It's the Run Across America of Alex Bellini. He is an athlete that keeps pushing himself to the limit and he is now trying to run across the United States of America from LA to NY. It will be an extremely though challenge, more than 3'100 miles with an average of 45 miles per day for 70 days. At this very moment Alex has already run about 470 miles in just 13 days. I guess that for Alex this is much more than simply running. A journey for the sake of self-improvement, understanding how far you can push yourself to the edge. A challenge with no guarantee of success.

I think that whether these kind of challanges are big or small, the motivation to face them has to be found in the deepest corner of our personality, because everyone has the keys to succeed inside himself. Maybe only runners can understand what it feels like facing a race and share your feelings through a blog and socialmedia, spreading to the world how you live an challenge that push to the limit everything: muscles, body, character, commitment and reacting to the hard times.
Im following the event and sometimes I think how I would react to the same difficulties, if something could be made better or if i have the right mindset to hang on for so long time. Maybe he uses some kind of self-hypnothizing methods to push himself to the edge.

If you're interested I know that they're collecting runners from all over the world for supporting this incredible inspiring journey, and everyone will be showed in our upcoming Running Friends section on Jeep-People.com.  I leave you some links that will let you get a much clearer idea of what Alex is doing right now.

They're publishing continously photos and thoughts on instagram, flickr, fb, twitter and blog .. maybe you wanna have a look on.

jeep-people.com
flickr.com/photos/jeep-people

bye!

Comments