Brooks adrenaline

Just a quickie,

if anyone is after  Brooks adrenaline GTS, 7, 8 or 9

m&m are doing a 48 sale.... I know these are older models but if your happy with them and want to stock up now is your chance!

I just got GTS 8's for £17.49!!

M&M GTS

Comments

• This does appear to be one hell of a bargain, but seemingly only for women, or men in size 13 or 14!

But I have a question, the womens shoes go up to Size 11, is there any specific reason why I might not order a pair of 10's or 11's even, and they might fulfill the role perfectly?

The ASR's look nice, my onlcy concern being that the ASR's they show further down the page, seem to be GTS's as opposed to ASR's, or am I missing something?

The first pair you can clearly see ASR written on the side......

Adrenalines are all for overpronators I believe, is that correct?

• I am not sure what the specific reasons would be, I am sure someone will come along with the knowledge....

Yes, these are for over pronators! 

• Ok, well in the absence of any replies, i have amassed an order for 5 pairs of Brooks!

One for me Adrenaline 8 GTS, womens, Size 10, but a D width fitting

Two pairs of 8.5 Glycerins, for my gf and a friend.

A 6.5 Ariel for a friend.

And a 5.5 GTS Adrenalin for my bro's gf.

I also stuck a running jacket in there and a running hat.

I will update this thread when they arrive with fit etc.

I opted for the optionsl returns collect+ service, which means if I need to return anything it has only cost me £1.49 - I know sending shoes back can be pretty expensive!

Two code finds:

NJ4M - this gave me 10% off the whole order

NQ44 - gives you free postage if your spending over £50, but then as long as the one above works, that will always be better value.

Thankyou for posting TB!

Dan

• Mine have just arrived....  GTS 8's....image

• Out of interest, when did you order?

Just curious to see how long they might take to arrive, I see it says 3-5 working days.

Thanks

Dan

• I ordered on Monday Dan....image

Delivery was with Interlink

• Anyone have an opinion on these shoes:

UK Gear Mens PT03 Cold Environment (http://www.mandmdirect.com/products-UK-Gear-Mens-PT03-Cold-Environment-Running-Shoes-Black-Silver-Athens-Blu_UG7.htm)?

I'm looking for a cheap trail running shoe for doing the Atlantic Coast Challenge in.

• Hi,
    I'm looking for a stability shoe for my mildly overpronating gait but still with some cushioning for comfort. Just wondering, how do the Brooks GTS 8 run size wise? I'm a 7 in normal shoes and need a 7.5 in Nike's ive ran in and recently realised I really need an 8 in my current pair of Adidas Supernova Sequence 3 (I'm wearing a 7.5).
    Thanks!
  • I need 7.5 in Nikes, but 8 in Brooks.
  • Thanks for posting Tiggers Bouncin and to Dan for the promo code, just got 10% off my order.
  • Elizabeth R wrote (see

Thanks for posting Tiggers Bouncin and to Dan for the promo code, just got 10% off my order.

Yay!

Just to update, all 5 pairs (!) were delivered, or rather dropped over the back gate on Monday,

Mine and my gf's shoes both fit fine, I compared them side by side with the identically sized asics, and at least on terms of exterior length, the Brooks are within 2mm off being identical.

My womens shoes fit me fine, I found the only pair on there that had a D width fitting, which I think is mens anyway, and although they are a bit more snug than my Asics, I think they will do fine for short runs, and or a spot of tennis, badminton, and for a whisker over £20, I feel like it's a bit of a steal.

Not as bouncy feeling as my Asics, but will take them out for a run soon and see how they compare over distance.

The two pairs of Glycerins also fit fine, and those were even cheaper, £12.60 after discount!

The Ariel shoes were not a hit however, and I will be senidng them back, I think it must just be the shoe design, as my friend found they did not have enough height in them if that makes sense,

Cheers

Dan

• Glad all is well with your bargains Dan!