Options

Too fat to run now

Comments

• Options
    Limper: as you are a vegitarian it will have to be a salad sandwich
  • Options
    limperlimper ✭✭✭

I'm short and round - it'll be a tomato sandwich!

Just off to the glorious New Forest for a 10 miler. Lovely lovely lovely.

<< pervs Tippy's and Eagle's legs on the way through >>

• Options
    limperlimper ✭✭✭

Job done.
    Hot, tough, satisfying image

I wore my bright red T. What with my ample figure and sweaty face I most defintely did look like a tomato today!
    Limpette beat me. Flippin cheek!!

• Options

Limper: "You let Limpette beat you"  you mean, we have to give the young ones a help every now and then.

Glad you are ok and a happy frog (ribbit)

• Options
    limperlimper ✭✭✭

When she was slow I waited for her, now she's fast... I have to waddle along on my own!!

I am having some issues with aura migraines. Bleargh.

Would it be terribly wrong to have chips for tea?

• Options
    Not at all Doctors orders
  • Options
    limperlimper ✭✭✭

Prescription chips eh?
    We ended up with croquette potatoes though cos that's what the freezer yielded up first and I wasn't in the mood to dig deeper!

Time for bed....
    << fluffs up the lily-pad pillows and waits to be tucked in and lullabied >>

• Options

Hope the migraine has gone Limper! I get horrible migraines with strange visual disturbances (only way I can explain it is it's a bit like when you get oily make up remover in your eye, distorts your focus in parts) if I don't eat something soon after a long run, so I always have a peanut butter and jam sandwich ready prepared at home or in car for after my run. Body feels wrecked enough after LSR don't need to be adding migraines in there too.

Right need to get bum in gear, meant to be out running a 5km recovery run, only got 2 days left before back to workimage. So run, taking girls to McDonalds for lunch and then swimming after. Micro tangy has never been a water baby, so have to make a point of going swimming every week to keep her relaxed and confident in the water. Just discovered the wonder of float jackets last week, she loves it, has been swimming away on her own, was a limpet child at swimming before then (she is 3yrs 2months old). Mini tangy totally different she has always been a fish, she was trying to teach me how to do the dolphin last week, not getting the hang of it LOL. I was never a water baby either, only learned to really swim properly with head under water about 5 years ago when went for lessons. Love it now, especially love going into the pool and being the only person in there who is swimming properly, instead of the person looking on enviously wishing I could swim like that.

Now limper I hope you are a great swimmer being a frog and all!?!

Croquettes not quite the same as chips are they??image Although I am partial to a potato smiley image

TT ;0)

• Options
    Hello folks. Sorry not been around again. Been away to caravan at weekend. Not getting good weather though. Seems to rain every weekend.

Hope Bodjit is enjoying her time away.

Is everyone else ok?
  • Options
    <fluffs Pillow and rocks lilly Pad>
    Night Night Limper, don't let the SPIDERS bite
  • Options
    limperlimper ✭✭✭

Been dashing around the country for the last 24 hours on family missions. I'm knackered. So is my poor car!
    Lots of hassles and upsets in the limper household at present image So I will run home from work tomorrow in an attempt to de-stress, even if it's only for the hour or so that I'm plodding.

Shame about your weather Speedy - at least you are getting away though. Just a change of scenery can be refreshing sometimes.
    How's the diet and exercise going this week hon?

I'm a fair swimmer Twirly, I just don't have time for it though. Maybe you should be considering triathlons if you're swimming and running!!

<< snuggles up against Tippy's strong shoulder >> Gissa hug darlin.

• Options

Have thought about triathlons but have to admit they scare me a lot. My cycling is SH!T too, only been out on a proper bike a handful of times in last 20 years. But mainly swimming in open water with a load of other people round me that puts me off, although I'm a good swimmer I have a phobia of what is actually in the water. Fine in pools etc but rivers/lochs etc not my thing, think it was watching Jaws as a child in particular the bit with the face popping out the underwater boat that did it. Didn't help that I sat next to a diver at college and he often did work looking for bodiesimage. Altho I did manage to go white water rafting and duckying a few years back so I may just go for it one day, after running a few marathons and then some ultras.

Hope the hour of destressing helped and things are calming down in the limper household.

TT ;0)

• Options

Morning,

Well with Limper snuggling have had a good nights kip.

• Options

You still asleep Limper?  image

• Options
    limperlimper ✭✭✭

Nah, just tired from you snoring while I snuggled up image

I have tored a hamstring. Ripped it apart. Shredded. Completely macerated.
    OK, I'm exaggerating a weeny bit... but it does flippin hurt.

• Options
    OK
    1 I do not snore honest?
    2 ice rest elevation.
    3 you may add Bailies to the ice after treatment.
  • Options
    Or even baileys
  • Options
    limperlimper ✭✭✭

Tis torn at insertion Tippy. You ever tried keeping an ice cube just under your buttock? It just can't be done! And as for being able to elevate or rest that part of my body... image

Off to work now. Have a good day everyone.  << limps away >>

• Options

Limper, I did not know you knew my Party Trick image.

Please be careful and rest as much as possible

• Options
    OH and 50 Hail Mary's for using the "W" word
  • Options
    limperlimper ✭✭✭

Tried to take Dawg for a jogette this evening (she slows me down so it counts as a rest!). Skidded over on a cross country section. Owwwwwwwwflippinouchouchouch. So much for letting my hamstring heal.

I really must come to one of your parties Tippy, if that's the kind of tricks and games that go on!! image

• Options
    image I'm really good honest
  • Options
    limperlimper ✭✭✭
    Really good at what?! image image
  • Options

Hello

aye aye, what's been going on here.....

'ouch' Limper "macerated" hamstring....painful

Wonderful holiday, weather was great, loads of walking and hydrating with gin, then back to a rude awakening of a really loooooong week at work, with long days, so....I think I may need another holiday image

Speedy, how is you new pup??!

...and snoring Tippy??!!

<jumps up and down on lily pad>

Yipee tis Friday image

• Options
    limperlimper ✭✭✭

Speedy has a new pup???

Tippy - you are indeed a top hugger. You didn't even flinch that I was stinky and sweaty and probably swearing when you hugged me!!!

Glad to hear you had a stonking holiday Bodj. Be careful to ease yourself back into reality gently!!

• Options
    Yea..... Speedy has a new pup.
    Body no more holidays for you young lady, well unless limper, speedy and myself are invited.
    Did a nice 15 miler today along the river and back.
    How is the hamstring Limper?