Options

Kilomathon London

Has anyone recieved an email to say that this event has been cancelled?. I recieved one on 17th June asking me to decide what I wanted to do. If you want a refund you need to enter your bank details on the website which sounds a bit odd to me as I paid by card. Just wondereing if anyone else has had this or knows anything?

Comments

• Options

I got the same email (as did others as mentioned in threads that I can't find quickly on here now!).

I was just wondering whether or not anyone has actually received their refund yet? I seem to recall seeing somewhere that refunds would be made after 18th July, but so far I haven't had mine.

I have to say that the website is rather lacking in any information about the cancelled event - it appears that the organisers think their diappointed entrants are best served by a pretence that the event was never conceived of in the first place!!

• Options
    No emails from them.Only on the website.,What there do with our money now image
  • Options
    Don't put your card details on the website.You not sure  where the email coming from!
  • Options

Thought you might like to see the response I got to my email:

"Many thanks for your email.  The refund process is already underway but having to do hundreds of individual refunds is taking some time for our accounts department. I estimate it will be 2-3 weeks before they are all sent out. Please accept my apology for any inconvenience this delay may cause you.

Kind Regards

Damien

Kilomathon Events Team"

Seems fair enough!

• Options

I'm still yet to receive mine, despite being told i'd get it on the 24th July. It would be nice to get the money back soon, as i'd like to enter a replacement event.

I'm still annoyed that we were paying for an event that at the time was clealy nowhere near agreed would actually happen, but it's a case of putting it down to experiance!