Great Warford 10

Thanks to everyone who competed in today's race. I hope you all enjoyed it!

Race results can be found on the website www.race-results.co.uk

Race Photos which are free to download can be found on Bryan Dales website www.racephotos.org.uk

I'm pleased to report that the race has raised £2,000 for 'The David Lewis Centre'

Comments

• Big thanks for the fantastic organisation of what was an enjoyable race - liked the original glass sculpture memento and post race massage. All in all a great value race, and glad the money went to a decent cause. Curious what people who have raced this and sale 10 mile think is a faster course? Even tho this was undulating felt it was pretty quick really. Not sure how the official race photographer managed to be in so many different places throughout the race, looking 4ward to checking the pics out.
  • I have done this race several times and without doubt I will be back next year. Where else can you have ample car parking right across the road from the start? Registration area was well staffed and they were very efficient. Really helpful marshals. The cameraderie amongst the runners is very supportive.  I enjoyed the flapjack after the race.  Certainly hit the spot.  My nephew suffers from epilepsy which is one of the reasons I support this race.

Only downside is that I keep getting lapped. He-he. This year I had done extra training and what happens a young male runner who must have the same genes as Mo Farah passed me as I almost achieved my goal. The upside as always is looking through Bryan's photos on www.racephotos.org.uk after the race and the ability to download for free several photos of yourself.