Just a little bit further 2012

Comments

• are we??????!!!!!!! *wags finger*imageimage.....the girls are getting an inferiority complex nowimage
  • phantom, i make no apologies for NOT reading all that really really long post.....it was too much for me to read after a long day lol...am i forgiven?image *hangs head and sits forlornly in naughty corner*
  • What was that phantom?

Mathschick, so sorry you are still injured. I guess running helps you to keep sane. You can still eat cake with us and whip my ass when I chicken out of going for a run because it's cold and wet.
  • not necessary Loulaimage  nothing to be forgiven for.come out of the corner please.we all know that you are such a good girl and also an awesome runner.

I was up at 5 this morning for an early drive and meeting in Brightonimage

• 5am? oh poor you phantom...would you like a cuppa?
  • sorry by'eck cross post 

A bit from the american academy of orthopaedic surgeons help site on posterior tibial tendon disfunctions.Just thought it might be useful.image

• i think that it might well be an early night for the phantomimage
  • *serves up tea and teacakes and butter*image
  • was it an ineresting meeting after the long driveimage
  • yes it was good thankyou meeting and site visit.I like Brighton too but really really wanted to miss the traffic

so left that early.image

• have you entered the brill hilly yet?
  • Phantom, have you got an easier day tomorrow?
  • yes by'eck fanks.only kensingtonimage
  • no, i think i only entered abt march time last year..wasnt many of us...150 ish i think
  • Oh well done Loula! can't wait to cheer you on for the Marathon. Ecky I think you'd better be in charge of this one. What are our costumes? (Please can they be big enough to cover my bottom?) And are there any new moves we have to learn? Who's available on the day for the pyramid?

Maths image so sorry. And sending hugs for you not being able to do your marathon.

AF- take care and all the best for tomorrow.

Have had a rather busy day. Had to host/conduct a meeting with the Council youth workers cos my hubby had to go to hospital with a lady from our church. It went well but I get stressed and nervous at having to be in charge. Anyway, I've decided I'm really tired and need a rest day although it's supposed to be a run day. And I'm aiming to be in my PJ's before 8pm and in bed earl.

• aw gosh chili, i cant imagine you being nervous, you are so good at organsing! i was telling someone at work today about Highclere and what a lovely day it was. they asked if id met any friends through running and said i met up with you and smut. said it was lovely and we all chatted like we already knew each other, was so niceimage hope we all get to do tht again this year with more of us!!

im aiming for early bed too as i rally need the rest in next 2 weeks...sleep is not great some nights, miss llb wakes up and i end up traipsing back n forth between bedsimage

• image by'eck i forgot to say i will be at MK mara as mr llb is doing it!! so if you tell me your number when you have it i can find you and say HI !! wil have to arrange a meet point nearer time...
  • 22.01.12          Gloucester Marathon (LLB)

13.02.12          Valentine’s run Southwater (AF)

19.02.12                   Brighton HM (AF)

22.02.12                   Tunbridge Wells HM (Spartak)

04.03.12                   Eastbourne HM (AF)

04.03.12          Frank Harmer Memorial 10K (Phantom)

04.03.12                   Steyning Stinger HM (Spartak)

05.03.12          Chichester Priory 10 K (AF)

11.03.12                   Bath HM (Matt)

17.03.12          The Mighty Deerstalker Night Race 10K and then some… (Gastank)

18.03.12                   Leith Hill HM (AF)

01.04.12          Brill Hilly 10K (Phantom)

? April             Bursa 15K (Jude)

15.04.12          Maxifuel 10K Windsor (Phantom)

15.04.12                   Brighton Marathon (Spartak)

15.04.12                   Rock and Roll HM Edinburgh (Franny)

• 29.04.12                   MK Marathon (ByEck)

06.05.12                   Three forts HM (AF)

13.05.12                   Votwo Kamikaze The final sortie (AF)

20.05.12          Stockley Park 10K (Phantom)

27.05.12                   Edinburgh Marathon (Franny + Gastank)

27.05.12                   Northants Ultra 35 (LLB)

09.06.12          South Downs Marathon (Chili + Limper)

01.07.12                   Marathon leg of Outlaw Ironman Nottingham (Chili)

27.07.12          Sheffield HM (Mathschick)

11.08.12          NDway ultra50 (LLB + Chili)

19.08.12                   Isle of Wight HM (Jude)

22.09.12          JW Ultra (LLB)

? Sept              Maidenhead HM (Angel)

21.10.12          Great Birmingham HM? (Ecky)

21.10.12          ABO Marathon (LLB, Spartak, Chili, Franny, Angel, ByEck, Matt, DJ)

11.11.12          Istanbul Eurasia Marathon (Jude)

11.11.12          Grand Union Canal HM (Phantom)

Nov                 Druids (LLB + Chili)

• Jude - sorry, probably my fault, but Sheffield is 27 May not Julyimage
  • Hope I'm not getting annoying with this list and you actually like checking it. 

Mathschick - I'm so sorry about your marathon.  I've taken you off the race list for April so there is no pressure but I can easily add you on again if anything changes in the near future. 

AF - Good luck at the doctor's!

Chili - Hope you get a rest and a good night's sleep.

Little one woke up a bit in the night with a temperature so I didn't send him to school this morning. I came home after my meeting to find him no better, so he'll have to be off school again tomorrow.  I may have to stay late at school tomorrow night and Wednesday night because of a languages presentation so I won't be able to spend much time with him.  Then on Thursday I have daughter's music exams on the other side of the city. I've swapped some of my lessons so I can be with daughter. Also on Thursday is my middle son's 8th birthday.  I haven't even managed to get his present yet.  Good job shops stay open late.    Aaaarrrgggh!  This weekend I have middle son's friend coming for a sleepover, daughter's swimming comp (all weekend) and little one's portfolio presentation at school (if he is better by then.)  Portfolio? He is 4 years old !!  I think there may be something else too that I have forgotten...image

Anyway, there may not be time for a run.

•                  

06.05.12                   Three forts HM (AF)

13.05.12                   Votwo Kamikaze The final sortie (AF)

20.05.12          Stockley Park 10K (Phantom)

27.05.12                   Edinburgh Marathon (Franny + Gastank)

27.05.12          Sheffield HM (Mathschick)

27.05.12                   Northants Ultra 35 (LLB)

09.06.12          South Downs Marathon (Chili + Limper)

01.07.12                   Marathon leg of Outlaw Ironman Nottingham (Chili)

11.08.12          NDway ultra50 (LLB + Chili)

19.08.12                   Isle of Wight HM (Jude)

22.09.12          JW Ultra (LLB)

? Sept              Maidenhead HM (Angel)

21.10.12          Great Birmingham HM? (Ecky)

21.10.12          ABO Marathon (LLB, Spartak, Chili, Franny, Angel, ByEck, Matt, DJ)

11.11.12          Istanbul Eurasia Marathon (Jude)

11.11.12          Grand Union Canal HM (Phantom)

Nov                 Druids (LLB + Chili)

Sorry Mathschick!

• Jude - yep, love the race list and thank you so much for being 'in charge' of it!

Hope your little one is better soon - it always makes you feel so guilty for working when they are ill, doesn't it? What a busy week ahead of you! What on earth is a portfolio presentation??

• the list is brilliant Jude oh and breath image
  • gnight guys.Last person out of crac towers please turn the lights offimage