Edinburgh Marathon Place Available

Hey All,

Just thought I would let anyone know thats interested, that I am gonig to have to pull out of the Edinburgh marathon this year as I'm injured (badly torn calf muscle) and so am giving my place up to someone else.  Someone who is fit and healthy enough to run it (not me at the moment!)...

As far as I understand from reading the information on the website, the organisers are allowing number transfers provided it goes through their system.

I'm gutted to be pulling out of my first marathon but it only seems fair to let someone take my place. So, if anyone is interersted in having my place please email me: l.swatton@hotmail.co.uk.

Thanks, Lauren 

Comments

• Hi Lauren

Sorry to hear about your injury, if your offer is still available id love to have it transferred to me here is a bit about myself so you can see why i want to do the marathon.

I am now 44 but just before my 40 birthday i had to have major surgery to straighten my right hip due to childhood road accident then 2 years later had to have a second op to shave and smooth hip that was 18mths ago. I now feel great and have been training hard and as i have never done a marathon before i ddint realise it closed so early.

Anyway if it would be possible to get your space id obviously meet all cost in transferring it. If you have already given it to some one then sorry to bother you.

Regards
    Gerry