Ladies long sleeve running top recommendations pls....

ChloboChlobo ✭✭✭
I'm looking for......

long sleeved moisture whicking running top (to wear in cool-warm weather)
a dark colour
not round neck, prefer small collar and 3/4 zip
semi fitted eg not t-shirt baggy and not skin tight
like contrast stitching and designed look (not keen on plain)

do you know of any brands/tops/online shops I could find this in?...

Running gear baffles me I can't work out what are the good websites to go on and keep searching but getting suggested the same ones over and over

wiggle
jjb sports
sports direct
etc etc

can you point me in the right direction please?....

Thank you image

Comments

• Not sure of your (very) specific demands - but check out the More Mile range. Very reasonable and just as good as the big makes.
  • ChloboChlobo ✭✭✭
    thank you I'll check it out image
  • Oook!Oook! ✭✭✭
    I don't think a dark colour is a good idea - you have to make yourself as visible as possible even in daylight, don't forget they are out to get you  image.
  • Dear Chlobo - not too sure I understand all your requirements(!) but Icebreaker kit is fantastic! All in merino wool - really comfy, always keeps you at the right temperature and doesn't smell (so you can use it loads of times before washing). They are beautifully made and well designed. They also come with a "Baacode" - put it into their website and it tells you where the wool came from! The range is quite big so best look on their own website to narrow the search, I buy from Snow and Rock (as they have a branch near me) but plenty of places sell it. Only downside is the price - but I think they are worth every penny.

• ChloboChlobo ✭✭✭
    Oook - I'm looking for a darker colour a little more flattering and not so instantly mucky (I am always spilling stuff on myself!)

Peter Everitt - yes I have seen that stuff it looks lovely but you are right the £ puts me off.....maybe I will bite the bullet.....
  • It works out cheaper in "the long run" as you need fewer tops - and savings in less washing etc! So think of it as an investment..

Only trouble I've had is I bought a second top but liked it so much I couldn't bear to ruin it running!