Options

Garmin 910XT any one bought one?

I've had a Garmin 910XT on order from Wiggle since early Dec, today i've had yet another email informing me of there is no stock from their supplier. image

Has any one actually bought and had one of these delivered? from which supplier?

Comments

• Options
    MuttleyMuttley ✭✭✭

I haven't bought one, but they're on the Sweatshop website and there's no indication of not being in stock. I was in Sweatshop Reading yesterday and think I saw them there, but can't vouch for it.

Nearly £400 mind image

• Options
    I know a couple of people who have them - think they got them from Sweatshop but had to wait as they placed early orders before shipping took place in January

I think Sweatshop are Garmin's preferred dealer but I could be wrong there
  • Options
    I ordered one from Simply Run on Monday evening and it arrived yesterday morning.

Cruel fate has given me a bad cold so I have only been able to try it out on a gentle walk round the block. I am itching to give it some thorough workouts!
  • Options
    Ordered one from Sigma Sport and arrived two days later. Although as above Cruel Fate has given me a cold with viral meningitas as an after effect. So its been looking pretty sitting on my desk at work. Three weeks to look at and then I will test it out. image
  • Options
    It's on my birthday list image
  • Options
    MuttleyMuttley ✭✭✭
    Meanwhile the 310xt - which would be just fine and dandy for me - is below £200 on Amazon. My trusty 305 does everything I want other than a couple of things so the 310 is on my birthday list. I'm hoping it'll dip a bit lower though.
  • Options
    tfktfk ✭✭✭

305 now discontinued and expensive

310 is good and works. a bit big and lacks the swim metrics but does do open water

910xt has the lot (except HR when swimming)...plus a few buigs. Most are now fixed with firmware v2.60 (Oct2012) reviews of all on my site if you are interested.

all are fine/the same for running

http://the5krunner.com 

• Options
    I bought one - I love it. Not really noticed any bugs but only use it for running and cycling. Tried the 610 but couldn't get on with the bezel control. I would recommend the 910.