Credit where it's due...

2»

Comments

• Crazy Diamond wrote (see)

Fur yo, Wilkie  image

Seig heil!

'Sieg' please...  image

• "Phil, we may be related as I’m also from the saarf. And the FB could join us too by the look’s of things.

Happy running, upstanding members of the luftwaffe"

bugger off you lot - me, PB and JR are like blood brothers now. "your names are in the book" (viz: Dad's Army sketch for those who remember it)
  • Nam, I noticed that AFTER clicking submit.  I'm looking for my crown of thorns now...  image
  • WilkieWilkie ✭✭✭

So if lots of people have a different opinion to the OP, they must be ganging up, and Nazis to boot!

Just Run wrote (see)

.... We’re all entitled to an opinion...

Indeed we are image

• E mmyE mmy ✭✭✭
    Sussex Runner (NLR) wrote (see)
    Hitler once said, something like, if you tell people enough times they will eventually believe you.

It was actually Goebbels (the PR man)....  but nevermind.

My main issue was not what you posted - it was just on how many threads you started for the same thing.

• Just RunJust Run ✭✭✭

Rule 4 of internet arguements...

4) AT SOME POINT IN TIME, CLAIM THE OTHER PERSON IS A NAZI. Every, and I repeat EVERY Internet argument should involve at least one comparison to either Hitler or the Nazis. This is one of the most basic requirements of an average Internet debate, and although ignorant outsiders may find it silly to compare a person arguing on the Internet with an individual responsible for the execution of millions, this action represents one of the most traditional pillars of every online debate. The earliest recorded instance of the infamous "Nazi clause" can be traced to Greg "suprsk8r" Henderson, who used Q-Link in July of 1986 to call Alex "Dr_Millions" Wilson "the Adolf Hitler of preseason NCAA fantasy league basketball" over People Connection.

Which means i'm right, yes?