Random sights

1235»

Comments

• While running down a very quiet country lane near Chester pretty late in the evening ,i turned the corner to see a woman straddled on a car bonnet with her partner!!!!  i just ran past said hello and they just carried on without a care in the world.
  • Brings a whole new meaning to "wild" life!! LOL

I think I prefer mine with paws or wings! image

• A single black adidas astro fotball trainer in the middle of the road this morning !
  • After a few months of nothing distinctly unusual occurring...yesterday brought an eye popping sight! 

There I was less than a mile from home - trit-trotting back through the village when I came across a couple walking on the pavement.  Just as I was getting near enough them to warrant steeping out onto the road to go round them, the chap bent down to fiddle with his shoe.  At  which point I was treated to a very close up view of quite a lot of builder's bottom and a cellulitey one at that. 

He wasn't a particularly large chap but I'm pretty sure he was going commando! Never knew boys got cellulite!!

Top tip - wear a belt on your jeans matey boy then they wouldn't slide down and scare innocent joggers!

Anyone else seen anything funny/interesting lately?

• On an evening a few weeks back a bloke had set up his drum kit and was practising .....outside....on his own.....on a mini-roundabout in suburbia.

Not at 180bpm imageimage

Random enough?

• LOL - hope it wasn't raining! 

Was he any good (even if not at the right tempo)? image

• I was slightly concerned about the mental health of the drummer, but no, at least it wasn't raining. He was pretty good, I was kinda hoping he might be there the next time I took that route, or I might get the guitarist, singer or tambourine player but sadly not image

One more randomer. I was happily jogging along a riverside path and a cyclist came the other way and happily yelled at me "There's a naked woman on the other side of the bridge". Erm okay. I continued whilst chewing over the possible devious reason for this, slightly worried it might interfere with my journey. I came to the bridge along with along with a few more cyclist and runners as our route converged at the same point. And sure enough there was a smiling young lady now huddled under a long coat along with a few slightly shifty looking photographers. They had clearly thought an early morning weekend photo-shoot on the outskirts of town would be a good idea, no one about. Yeah, but not at about 8:45am on a Saturday morning, about a 10minute walk around the corner from a parkrun location, doh!

• Last saturday, small 2 door car parked to side of country lane, steamy windows, busy occupants, nuff said.

Couldn't resist giving the bonnet a loud slap as I ran past...image

• Two supermarket shopping trolleys about one mile from nearest supermarket.

• Saw a guy the other day pushing an empty wheelchair along the canal towpath, bit bizarre I thought, it's a really boggy path right now and he was struggling like crazy getting it through the mud, there is a road that runs parallel to it, it makes no sense why he went that way, or why he had an empty wheel chair, (it was one of those big heavy thing from a hospital too)
  • E mmyE mmy ✭✭✭
    Running through a building site at the moment and this morning three homeless guys had taken residence in the shell of the house and were refusing to leave. As I was running past the workmen we're waiting for the police. Apparently it's normal around here :/
  • On holiday in Bermuda a big fat woman on a wheelchair with a parrot on her shoulder coming towards me.

• Ages ago I saw a ginger wig lying on the road sideimageimage It was lying there for about 3 days.

• Oh and 6 Budwiser bottles lying in a row in a field when out on todays session . Empty as  tops off them and, I toed oneimage

• Childs purple push car toy. For aged 2r. The child sits on it and pushes themselves along

• On one of my regular routes, there is a 1960s Ferrari dino just sitting there in an over grown garden, rotting, the garden is growing through it, such a sad sight.
  • Ran past a couple having an argument the other day. She was walking (more like power walking) a good 5m ahead of him whilst he was randomly launching bits of grass and stuff at the back of her head....figure it was car trouble as it was along the footpath that runs next to the A12 ( literally next to, as in you could step off of it and be run over by a lorry) between two small towns (mine and an even smaller one nearby).

• Marc: Agreed re 1960s Ferrari.

Saw a childs blue beach spade in middle of road today ?!