Options

How many of us will run through a street party today?

kaffeegkaffeeg ✭✭✭
I just did. Not sure they were best pleased. But it was my running route, damn it.

Comments

• Options
    E mmyE mmy ✭✭✭

I wish that I could of! I love a good patriotic party!

• Options
    kaffeegkaffeeg ✭✭✭
    You need to live where I do. The smallest london borough and 32 streets are having one. Difficult to avoid!
  • Options
    E mmyE mmy ✭✭✭

That sounds great! I've just spoken to my parents and they're getting ready for their street party as we speak! The amount of bunting in the street is incredible!

I proudly wore my union jack running vest out this morning!

• Options
    Hog-mouseHog-mouse ✭✭✭

I hope I don't run through a street party today as I'm not running through any streets. There maybe some folks having jubilee picnics or BBQ's but due to the wettiness of the day they will hopefully have changed their minds and just walk the dogs and go home.

• Options

I'm not running so no.  If people are out having fun then I hope they enjoy themselves, though I see no reason for celebrating the fact that someone has done a pointless job for 60 years with the only qualification being that their father held the job prior to them.  I just don't get it.

• Options
    MuttleyMuttley ✭✭✭

I'm of a similar view to BDB. I'm bored of the jubilee already. But at least it's pissing down with rain image

No interest either in the republican protesters out today. There's a time and a place for that kind of thing. I'm not partaking of the festivities but why spoil it for those who are into these things?