Options

LIDL Ladies compression capris

Lidl have comprssion capris for £7.99. Are they any good? They look very shiny and are quite thin (don't want to expose myself, I'll leave that to the other thread in 'General'.

Comments

• Options
    MinniMinni ✭✭✭

I've had Skins before but now have Saloman capris and they are by far the best  - but also a lot more expensive.  I think you get what you pay for and if you want good compression you'd need to pay a bit more. 

I've had basic Aldi cycling gear and always found that to be good.

• Options
    fat buddhafat buddha ✭✭✭

I bought some of the Lidl compression stuff last time they had it for sale but took it back for a refund - just not enough compression

• Options

I had heard good things about Lidl stuff but I was dubious about this. Thanks for that, glad I checked in, false economy to clutter my drawers with rubbish, that is never worn.

• Options

That would depend on whether you want the capris or the compression. Expect that capris are fine, but I wouldn't expect the compression to do much.

• Options

The compression vest is pretty good but I took the capris back. Not enough compression and not a brilliant fit. Also with a seam going right up the middle of one's lady garden not the most conmfortable for running in either!

I have a pair of Skins A200 and the difference is immense...

• Options

Must say I got a pair of lycra running shorts from Lidl, but had a seam straight down the middle that rubbed on a certain part of me that doesn't need rubbing. Good prices but poor design.