Lichfield 10K - 2012

Just entered the Lichfield 10k as part of training preparation for a series of half marathon's in Aug & Sept.

It's certainly got somepositive comments on the forum.

Who's done it before, any advice on the route?

Comments

• I've done it before unfortunately can't do it this yr as signed up for bacchus half marathon on same day, draw of wine tasting stations lol

It's a nice course but killer hill at about 8k and an uphill finish but if u know and save ur energy I'd say go for it, I got a nice t.shirt in goody bag but it doesn't have a medal ( I love my bling lol )
  • Does anyone know the route? Ran this in 2009 but I can't remember the route. I'd like to do a few practice runs as I live near the start.
  • Guys, have you got the route now? If not, email us at lichfield10k@btinternet.com and i can email you details. Also, if you look on Map my Run and enter Lichfield 10k the route will come up. Rachel
  • If you're looking for a well organised 10k race please enter the Lichfield 10k on Sunday 9th September. GOLD BARR event. 1000 prize money. Wicking t-shirt, fruit and water for finishers. 1000 runners. Enter above on link above or visit www.lichfield-running-club.co.uk for more details. Thanks.