Saturday 9th June 2012

Pammie*Pammie* ✭✭✭

Morning

Lyrics I know its out of fashion. And a trifle uncool.

I had another dream last night like the paul simon one the other week was dreaming these lyrics or rather someone singing them

LMH Was windy not as windy as last night, but i did swear at the skies at one point

What: Sleep, then a few miles depending how i feel
Why: indeed
Last Hard: Yesterdays cycle
lyrics: image

Comments

• Morning.

Windy here but at least it's dry.

Paddy - is the target half next weekend?

What:            an hours easy run
    Why:             taking it easy
    Last hard:      a long time ago
    Last rest:       6/6

Lyrics - yes.

If you think you can or you think you can't you're probably right.
  • Morning

What: A run later

Why: I had  a lie in, just walked Geordie.

Younger son playing Football in a Cup Final later. So willwatch him.

Lyrics: Not sure.

Back later.

• Morning LMH: Dry and mild here.image

• alex_halex_h ✭✭✭

Morning all,

I do need to read back properly. Only sporadic viewings on the phone were achieved! Mrs A's birthday yesterday image Busy all day. Birthday stuff in the morning, then going out for lunch, Christening rehearsal then getting ready and out to watch Phantom of the Opera in the evening. The last 2 days have been days of rest. I've blown the healthy eating as well, but we are all allowed a day or 2! About to take the baby out in the running buggy because it is dry and sunny, if a little windy!

What: 45-60 mins run
    Why: Need to run
    Last hard: Filtering through the spam to find this thread! image I can imagine Gobi's reaction if he was still on here!!!image
    Last rest: Last 2 days!
    Lyrics: Nope

Back later once I've caught up properly!

• Belated Happy Birthday to MrsA

Alex: have  agood day at Phantom of Opera,

imageSpam is Doing My Nut in.image

• RFJRFJ ✭✭✭

Likewise the spam is getting bad on here now.....

Happy Belated Birthday Mrs A

What - Parkrun and miles (5.83m in total - 9th at Parkrun in a hard 20:53 beaten into submission by the wind today) Then a few hours later a 6m easy run

Why - Prep for the Thunder Run in 7 weeks times (a 24 hour relay in a team of 5 using a 5.8m course)

Last Hard - 1st part of this morning

Last Rest - Thurs

Take care

• I see were being spammed out of it.

17 hilly miles d&d. Felt good but shoes have a tear where the sole meets the upper and the result is a huge and ugly blister.

LMH - two weeks to HM. Its a hilly one and time wont be a target biut scalps will!!image

Nicer weather but long term isnt great!

• Out with the Tri club last night so no early start today, trotted out 12K on thre tready just now, running is hard after you have been drinking! 

Blisters, This year I have just done the 5 x 100 milers and lots of 60 - 70 mile rides, last year I did almost 1200K more before IM Austria and peaked about 6 weeks too soon, hope to have got it better this year. The trouble for me is that a summer IM come at the end of the season, so i have been racing since September and am getting tired now. 

sounds damp back there

• Pammie*Pammie* ✭✭✭

Afternoon

Likewise with everyone else fed up with the spam.

Did 2.32 miles not great tough felt ok while out there. Least its drier today but tomorrow they say is another day

• Sons team lost 2-0 in their Cup Final. Fair enough result to be honest.

Decent day up here. warm and sunny.

• down with spam (not this thread)

55 miles biked

more later.

?

WTF has trashed RW?