The 2012 Pirate Kit Order Thread

Comments

• It's hard ordering online especially sports stuff!

My top is a small and it's fine there's a bit of room in it and it's comfy.

I tried on an ex small racing back Pirate top recently and it was rather snug image.

• My name was missed off the Monaco list somewhere along the way. Snuck it in so as not to be left out image

Tri Shorts (last ordered June '11 @ £45)
    bburn plodder
    Cat5
    Cpt.jack sparra
    Gastank
    Insomnia63
    NV
    R we there yet
    Slagiatt
    SluMdot
    VT'd
    Zoglug
    Total : 12 (4 more needed)

Gilet
    Bryant Luke x2
    Cona
    Dubai Dave
    Insomnia63
    IronM.andel
    Prince Seigfried
    RafikiD
    R we there yet
    SA x 2 (Mrs SA)
    Schmunkee
    TJ1004
    VT'd
    waving not drowning!
    Zuppy
    Flat footed
    Total: 17

Girls Tank Top
    Arctic Lady
    BananaCustard
    Muffin Top
    Pain is Temporary
    Shas79
    ShuffleB
    Sumoeddie
    WIllRun4Wine
    xxpuddingxx
    Nurse Ratched

Total: 10 (6 more needed)

Cycle Top (last ordered Sep '11 @ £47)
    bburn plodder
    Bobby Nobby
    Horse
    Insomnia63
    MovingAlong
    RafikiD
    R we there yet
    Razor
    Silent Assassin x2
    Slowplod
    SteadyCJ
    TJ1004 x 2
    Undead
    waving not drowning!
    Ironnurse
    Iron Pingu
    Total: 16 (0 more needed)

Monaco (last ordered Sep '11 @ £45)
    bburn plodder
    Bryant Luke x2
    Gastank
    Horse
    Insomnia63
    Ironnurse
    RafikiD
    Razor
    Hope

Naan Chukka x 1 medium

Sausagedog

Total 12 (4 more needed)

Armwarmers (last ordered Sep '11 @ £21)

Cycle Jacket (last ordered Sep '11 @ £107)
    Dubai Dave
    Undead
    Total: 2 (14 more needed)

TriSuit
    SA
    Total 1 (15 more needed)

• SausageDog wrote (see)

My name was missed off the Monaco list somewhere along the way. Snuck it in so as not to be left out image

Tri Shorts (last ordered June '11 @ £45)
    bburn plodder
    Cat5
    Cpt.jack sparra
    Gastank
    Insomnia63
    NV
    R we there yet
    Slagiatt
    SluMdot
    VT'd
    Zoglug
    Total : 12 (4 more needed)

Gilet
    Bryant Luke x2
    Cona
    Dubai Dave
    Insomnia63
    IronM.andel
    Prince Seigfried
    RafikiD
    R we there yet
    SA x 2 (Mrs SA)
    Schmunkee
    TJ1004
    VT'd
    waving not drowning!
    Zuppy
    Flat footed
    Total: 17

Girls Tank Top
    Arctic Lady
    BananaCustard

bburn plodder
    Muffin Top
    Pain is Temporary
    Shas79
    ShuffleB
    Sumoeddie
    WIllRun4Wine
    xxpuddingxx
    Nurse Ratched

Total: 11 (5 more needed)

Cycle Top (last ordered Sep '11 @ £47)
    bburn plodder
    Bobby Nobby
    Horse
    Insomnia63
    MovingAlong
    RafikiD
    R we there yet
    Razor
    Silent Assassin x2
    Slowplod
    SteadyCJ
    TJ1004 x 2
    Undead
    waving not drowning!
    Ironnurse
    Iron Pingu
    Total: 16 (0 more needed)

Monaco (last ordered Sep '11 @ £45)
    Bryant Luke x2
    Gastank
    Horse
    Insomnia63
    Ironnurse
    RafikiD
    Razor
    Hope

Naan Chukka x 1 medium

Sausagedog

Total 1 (5 more needed)

Armwarmers (last ordered Sep '11 @ £21)

Cycle Jacket (last ordered Sep '11 @ £107)
    Dubai Dave
    Undead
    Total: 2 (14 more needed)

TriSuit
    SA
    Total 1 (15 more needed)

Just changing my order

• Please can we not use the lists image.  The formatting is not carrying over, people are not summing correctly, and I don't want to be correcting it all the time. And above all, it looks sh1t and it's not clear

I did say earlier in the thread to just say what you want and I would do the rest. 

Pleasefankyoo image

• Awww no, SD, that was not aimed at you; it was a general comment.

The wrong list gets carried forward, people get left off, etc etc so it's just easier for me for people to say what they want and I will add it to the spreadsheet I have.

An indication of my genius will follow shortly image

• Purple - I have added your order to the master list

All - I will be reviewing the names on the list for a Girl's Tank as I am not familiar with one or two of them and so, if they have not posted in a while, I would like to check whether they are still interested in the kit

• SausageDog wrote (see)
    Sorry image

yeah don't muck up the lists SD, Schmunkee will set you know who after you...

• Madlot wrote (see)
    Gilet please

Done

• There are now 16 gilets wanted and the names appear to be regular posters.  I will ask LG for a price to give people a better idea of what to expect as I suspect a kit order could be going in towards the end of the year, especially if there is a lot of interest in the Pirates after Outlaw

• gastank wrote (see)
    SausageDog wrote (see)
    Sorry image

yeah don't muck up the lists SD, Schmunkee will set you know who after you...

To be fair, he didn't mess up the lists.  Anyway, shouldn't you be at Thornton's

• Schmunks..i seem to have made the forum list but not your spread sheet.....can i be added to the Gilet list on your sheet too.....mwah!

• Flat Foo.ted wrote (see)

Schmunks..i seem to have made the forum list but not your spread sheet.....can i be added to the Gilet list on your sheet too.....mwah!

Done

• I have removed two people from the list for a ladies tank.  They had only posted twice, last posted in May 11 and July 11 respectively, and did not have PM enabled. 

I believe this makes the list is a better reflection of the numbers that can actually be ordered

• Hi List Fairy....please may I order 1 x Tri shorts also ?....thankyou

• Naan Chukka wrote (see)

Hi List Fairy....please may I order 1 x Tri shorts also ?....thankyou

Done

• Cycle Tops = 20
    Monacos = 12
    Cycle Jackets = 2 
    Tri Shorts = 14
    Gilets = 17
    Girls Tank = 7 

• AliBear30AliBear30 ✭✭✭

Can I put myself down for a Monaco please? I'm a ladies size 10 at the moment so what ever that would equate to as I plan on staying that way by doing tri's!

• Are sizes needed or do we provide that later ?image

• Bringing forward the starting post for reference

Schmunkee - The List Fairy wrote (see)

I am starting a new thread, but still bringing across the list from last year.

Basic Info

We can order any of the kit items listed <a href="http://www.louisgarneau-custom.com/index/index.asp?language=ENG&website=4" rel="nofollow" target="_blank">here</a>

Louis Garneau need a minimum order of 12 units per item of kit.  We require a minimum order of 16 units to allow for any changes in demand

If an item is ordered that has never been ordered before there will be set up costs involved surrounding art work etc.  These costs will need to be absorbed by those ordering the relevant item

Louis Garneau kit comes up on the small side.  Please refer <a href="http://www.louisgarneau-custom.com/media/pdf/sizingchart/sizingchart_en.pdf" rel="nofollow" target="_blank">here</a> for guidance, although it is strongly recommended that you find someone a similar size to you who has previously ordered LG kit

Order Process

An order will be submitted around March/April and September/October subject to meeting minimum order levels

Those on the list for an item meeting minimum order levels will be sent a PM asking for contact details and sizes to be mailed to a particular address

When we have this info, you will be contacted with payment details.

When all monies are received the order will be sent to Louis Garneau.

Payment via Paypal will not be allowed unless certain circumstances apply.  If paying by Paypal is allowed, the payer must meet the costs of the payment

Approximately 6-8 weeks later the kit arrives at Kit Towers where it is batched and despatched

The kit will be sent out 2nd class, non-recorded. If you want the kit to be sent out via recorded delivery or 1st class the costs of this must be met by yourself

• please put me down for a Gilet - thanks.

• Hi List Fairy....thankyou for the detailed info......is the Sept/Oct above 2013 or do you think an order will go in for this Sept ?

• An answer from a couple of pages back explaining when next order is likely to be

Prince Siegfried wrote (see)

Schmunks are you looking at filling the gillet order anytime soon now that the required numbers have been met?  <crosses fingers>  I fully appreciate there won't be time before Outlaw!  But, as the weather is somewhat 'changeable' at the mo the gillet could come in handy anyway!

Cheers, 

Siggy

Schmunkee - The List Fairy wrote (see)

Erm, probably not.  I don't really want the hassle of ordering each item as soon as it reaches the minimum level.  I was rather thinking of only placing an order once (maybe twice) a year depending on demand, although I do appreciate cycle tops have also reached the minimum number needed

If tri shorts and/or monacos also reach minimum I would be more inclined to intiate an order.

Also, I am wondering what interest in kit may be like after 1 July from newbies who see us out and about at the Outlaw

I guess I will revisit my thinking in mid-July image

• Schmunkee can you put me down for a cycle top pleeeeese! better late than neverimage