Nike Zoom Elite +

Hi,

Does anyone have any feedback/experience of the latest Nike Zoom Elite's?

I currently run in Lunareclipse and am looking for a lighter shoe for fast training and races up to 10k.

thanks!

Comments

• PhilPubPhilPub ✭✭✭

Yes, I'm a fan. I've previously had versions 3 and 4, and whilst the latest one is a little different because it doesn't appear to have the same medial support, it kind of feels like the v3 which were my favourite. I'd say they're a little less stiff than the previous version, but similar level of cushioning, so they feel nice and bouncy, but not spongy.  I wear them for everyday training but this includes intervals, tempo, etc.and I'd be tempted to use them for longer races, although I'm happy using lighter shoes for 5k/10k.

The only Lunars I ever tried were LunarGlide but I found them rather clumpy.  I think the Zoom Elite are a much smoother, faster feeling ride with good heel to toe transition.

• thanks PhilPub

that's really helpful.

So are Zoom Elite's a mild stability shoe or a neutral shoe?

cheers

ives

• PhilPubPhilPub ✭✭✭

Not sure about that. Nike don't make any reference to pronation in their blurb so I'm sure they're OK for neutrals.  I'm a mild overpronator last time I checked but they suit me fine.

• yeah, I'm a mild overpronator, so I might give them  a go.

cheers!