Feel free to add comment to the opening statement

Comments

• RicFRicF ✭✭✭

Begins with a 'W'

Obviously

🙂

• YoungPupYoungPup ✭✭✭
    people who work in banks?........
  • image? Does W stand for working in a environment where there action's are not properly secularised legally or morally and they feel that they don't have to account for there behavior in the wider sociality when they cause massive misery and they fail to recognise that they are causing problems that are affecting million's?

Don't supose anyone will buy you a bottle of wine for starting this thread by any chance Slowfoot?image

• I was wondering if anyone would put misunderstood !

• RicFRicF ✭✭✭

I assume this is not about people who work in retail banks. Those are not bankers.

🙂

• WilkieWilkie ✭✭✭

I expect there are honest, decent, hardworking bankers who are as appalled by the behaviour of the greedy, dishonest, thieving ones as you are I are.

Just like members of parliament, really.

• Bankers are masturbation technicians.

• Cake wrote (see)

image? Does W stand for working in a environment where there action's are not properly secularised legally or morally and they feel that they don't have to account for there behavior in the wider sociality when they cause massive misery and they fail to recognise that they are causing problems that are affecting million's?

or is that tube drivers?

• This is analagous to the threads saying all ipod wearers are unaware of their surrounds, all dog owners are unable to control their beasts and anyone who takes more than 3:30 to run a marathon hasn't trained.

Not everyone in any single catagory of humanity will conform to the stereotype, in fact the majority probably won't, but it is the visibility of the minority that tar the rest with the same brush. 

• If it is an analogy, the analogy would have to include ipod wearers lobbying so that the rules allow ipod wearers to do what they want whenever they want. And when an ipod wearer causes a massive pile up while crossing a road in an unsafe manner, all ipod wearers get a bonus while the non-ipoders get to clean up.
    (Adn the ipid wearers insist on paying no entry fees and that they get bigger medaals than anyone else)

Or, in the case of dogs, the rules are bent so that the dogowners who do not control their beasts are encouraged to take borrow 39 dogs in addition to the one that they refuse to train and then let them loose in the local park.

It is not a question of 'visibility'. It is a question of who controls how the industry operates. If it is not controlled by the nice guys, the existence of the nice guys doesnt really help.

• helen

The only exception I can think of to your point MPs  Although I accept not all had duck houses to pay for !

• Monty39Monty39 ✭✭✭

...... probably just doing as they are told !  

• ..............going to hell image

I tell you the truth, it is hard for a rich man to enter the kingdom of heaven. Again I tell you, it is easier for a camel to go through the eye of a needle than for a rich man to enter the kingdom of God

• booktrunkbooktrunk ✭✭✭
    Quite rich it seems... So I'd dump my OH for one image

Steph