Run24

We still have places available for Run24 www.run24.co.uk

If your new to ultra running it is an ideal race to start with, come and do it on your own or with a team. Loops of a 5 mile course with support and free camping.

Comments

• Already signed up and looking forward to it! image
  • Well Chris,

What an absolutely amazing, incredible, enlightening, tiring, emotional (the list goes on) event!!!  I ran with the Reading Joggers B Team and came a very proud 14th place.

The whole event was SO well organised, right down to providing a hot shower for me at 3am and a large vino at the finish line when I completed our final lap at 12.40 (thanks mum).  It all ran so smoothly with the support guys assisting with any queries / issues we had.4

BRING IT ON NEXT YEAR!!!!

• We're all definitely signing up next year too. It was organized really well and everything went so smoothly! Fab course too! Definitely couldn't get bored with all the hills and different paths! Really impressed with showers too and no queues for the loos - definitely a bonus!
  • ditto to evertything that Liz says about the event. I was in one of the two Purbeck Runners teams and we had an absolutely fabulous weekend.

You would never have known that this was a first time event as the organisation was faultless. The course was beautiful (especially by moonlight!) and the atmosphere really contributed to the lovely festival feel of the whole thing.

The very smart HOT showers (without queues!) were definitely an added bonus. I can't wait until next year!

• I wandered down to see this event as it's not far from where I live.  I have to say how impressive the whole event seemed.  I managed to support a couple of the teams, and enjoy some of the fabulous flap-jackimage

I'll definitely want to take part next year..

• What a brilliant first time event, the organisation was faultless and the support from spectators and fellow runners was unbelievable!  

My first 24 hour event and I thoroughly enjoyed it. Next year is a big possibility!

• Great event.  We were the South and Vale Allstars, none of us had ever done anything like this before.  We set out to run 130 miles and raise £1,300 for Helen and Douglas House, We actually ran 160 and have so far raised over £3,000.  No question that we'll be back next year when I will get up that hill at 4 miles every time without walking!