Crap at relationships

Comments

• SuperCazSuperCaz ✭✭✭

Its a good place to be Duck.  I think I need another 6 months before looking seriously.

• I'm without a doubt embracing single life...hell...already got the cat. She doesn't care though...

• Ah join me on the bench Mima! image  I had a PT session today, and we were just doing exercises to help my back which is a bit fecked at the mo.  Anyway, he was writing down things that are good for it (anything involving extension) and those that are bad (anything involving flexion), when he says "so if your dream comes true and Channing Tatum appears, what are you going to do?" he says. "Eh..... go on top?" i reply.  "Yes!  On your back with your legs in the air would be bad" he says, and even wrote it down on the list, hahahahahahaha.  However, I think this is highly unlikely, so i'll be on the subs bench for the forseeableimage  Sadly my Channing obsession seems to precede me.... image

Good news about the course Loon, sounds ideal image  When will you start that?

• Heehee!! Subliminally you must have influenced my twitter stalk this morning of one CT image he is rather pretty.

Me and you can sit on the bench Lee and cause havoc :P

• mimaduck wrote (see)

Heehee!! Subliminally you must have influenced my twitter stalk this morning of one CT image he is rather pretty.

Me and you can sit on the bench Lee and cause havoc :P

That he is! image

Oh fab, lets do that imageimage Hehehehe

• Yes!

You can do this.....

http://images.inmagine.com/img/tetraimages/tt048/tt0700375.jpg

...while I sit around looking amazing.  Now, where did I put that hair dye...?

http://thedirty.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/02/ucla.jpg

• BookyBooky ✭✭✭

You can see her knickers!

That's quite a PT you've got Lee, I've never had conversations like that with mine! image

• We'll just look away if Pea starts flashing her knickers round the thread, pretend we haven't noticed.

• At least i'm wearing knickers in that shotimage

My PT is a friend on facebook, so he knows about my Channing obsession.  He also knows that sadly i'll not need to worry about putting my back out during some crazed sex sesh, more's the pityimage  Hee hee hee

• Would have been better with little white ankle socks.

I'll ge me oat
  • I doubt you will get your oats or even a single oat from her Daveimage. The cheerleader that is ... I am sure Pea will be delighted given you're a real Channing lookielikey ....
  • Hahahahahaha!!!  The only oats i'm up for at the mo are porridge, or Mr Tatum's wild ones, though I think his wife might have a thing or two to say about that!image

• Like ... 'how can I compete with that gawjuss Scottish lass' and walking off into the sunset leaving  you two to make sweet music image

• Shuffles off into he unset alone
  • Don't forget your oat ....

• Tickled Pink wrote (see)

Like ... 'how can I compete with that gawjuss Scottish lass' and walking off into the sunset leaving  you two to make sweet music image

Ah, I can but dream!!  Actually, talking about dreams, I had a VERY convoluted dream the other night, which I won't bore you with, but the upshot of it was I was going out with Andy Murray!!! Lol.  As is the way in dreams, it was him, but he was a bit different.  He looked the same, but the main difference was he was really smiley and happy, hahahahaha!!!

• Was Murray mumbling to himself as he always does? image

• More importantly, did he have to call on the Hawkeye to see if he'd managed to hit the right spot?

I am resisting any reference to 'new balls please' image

My new camera has arrived.  Can I stop working and play with it please?

• pkiM. wrote (see)

Was Murray mumbling to himself as he always does? image

No, he was very chatty and exhuberant PKim!

Tickled Pink wrote (see)

More importantly, did he have to call on the Hawkeye to see if he'd managed to hit the right spot?

I am resisting any reference to 'new balls please' image

My new camera has arrived.  Can I stop working and play with it please?

image hehehehehehehe.  I'll have you know it was all perfectly innocent, and there were no shenanigans going on in my dream, but somehow we'd been going out for months, though the dream only happened over the course of a day image 

What camera did you get?  You could take take pictures of fluffy animals and pretend it is for work?

• I got a Panasonic TZ30 which is just a bit of a fancier compact than the one it replaced as that had gone a bit unreliable.  I looked at DSLR but decided I wouldnt' use to full potential.  S has one which I can 'borrow' if need be.

It's charging at the moment so I might take some fluffy pix this afternoon.  Only the instructions are on a disk so I don't have a clue how it all works 'til I get that loaded onto my laptop at home.

• FAB, that's the camera I got a couple of months ago image I really like it, it takes great pics.  I've still not sat down and read about all the functionality, just been 'pointing-and-clicking' up until now, but might have a look this weekend, if I get time, as i've loads of pics to download and sort.  One thing i'd say is to turn off the GPS func if you're not using it, as it uses a lot of battery.

• Ach...spending time (any time) with the one man I am truely in love with (but can never have) sucks. Big time. Bugger. Why does this have to be so complicated? Rubbish.

• Right, I'll be emailing you when I can't work out how to do stuff on it image

Philosophical ponder of the day ... can you be truely in love with somebody you can never have?  Is it more likely that you are in love with the idea of what you think it would be like if you could be involved with them?

Not a dig at you Mima, it's something I wondered myself for years for reasons I haven't time to go into at the moment.

• No dig taken TP - we were seeing each other last summer and he is pretty much everything I've wanted in a guy - but he has been single for 10 years and is so unsure of what he wants and so set in his ways it was never going to develop into anything long term.

When we worked together people used to call us the old married couple, we'd yell at each other one minute and have a hug the next. The most annoying, frustrating, odd, beautiful, caring, sensible, stick-in-the-mud, sexy and loving man I've ever known. Glad I've kept him as a friend though...no matter how annoying it is knowing I'll only ever be his friend.

• mimaduck wrote (see)

No dig taken TP - we were seeing each other last summer and he is pretty much everything I've wanted in a guy - but he has been single for 10 years and is so unsure of what he wants and so set in his ways it was never going to develop into anything long term.

When we worked together people used to call us the old married couple, we'd yell at each other one minute and have a hug the next. The most annoying, frustrating, odd, beautiful, caring, sensible, stick-in-the-mud, sexy and loving man I've ever known. Glad I've kept him as a friend though...no matter how annoying it is knowing I'll only ever be his friend.

oh that sounds rubbish image  I mean the fact you're not together when you want to be.  Do you find it helps being friends, or does it maker it harder?  Or would it be even worse if you weren't friends?  I always find that a difficult one.  If I can't have someone i'd rather they weren't in my life at all, but I think i'm in the minority in that one.

Edited: I have henceforth decided man-wise that I shall only settle for a Christian Gray-a-like; i'm sure kinky billionaires aren't hard to come by (no pun intended) image  Next time I type I hope it is from my newly acquired private island in the Caribbean

• Christian Gray would make a dreadful boyfriend.  Far too controlling and moody, wanting everything on his own terms.  Not to mention all that emotional baggage.  And all that creepy stalking Lee, you're worth far better than that ... even if they are loaded & handsome. image

• He genuinely isn't sure what he wants...he's date women since we stopped seeing each other and they always ended after a couple of weeks. His main problem is having been single for so long he isn't willing to change his routine/life for anyone. When we were seeing each other, he made me feel like I was the only one that mattered and that was lovely - but long term....no. He won't change. Not that I want him to, to be honest. It's (bizarrely) one of the things than made me like him...his total stubborness.  It's bloody annoying but it's part of him.

I'd soon have him as my friend than nothing at all. I know if the chips are down he'd be there for me. He was fabulous when I was made redundant. And I;m just glad we had whatever time we had together.

• Tickled Pink wrote (see)

Right, I'll be emailing you when I can't work out how to do stuff on it image

Philosophical ponder of the day ... can you be truely in love with somebody you can never have?  Is it more likely that you are in love with the idea of what you think it would be like if you could be involved with them?

Not sure about that. I think to some extent we always love an idealised idea of someone.

I do know that several times in my life, I've "loved" someone, or at least known that they would be hugely important in my life, within minutes of meeting them. At a point when I really hardly had any basis at all for knowing them. In each of those cases, I was right, and it led to a relationship of many years. It just seemed like an instant recognition.