Pet hates

Comments

• I don't so much hate cats but just anyone who shits in my garden.

• Peter - I've started getting email notifications even though I have them turned off. You can have some of mine if you like...

• Sussex Runner NLR wrote (see)

I don't so much hate cats but just anyone who shits in my garden.

You must have some classy neighbours image

• WilkieWilkie ✭✭✭
    Peter Everitt wrote (see)

Last one before I head off for work (another pet hate) - forums that are supposed to send you an email notification when there has been a reply on a thread you've posted on...

I have had two such notifications in the last two days!  It may be fixed image

• Poeple who say "Was that you I saw jogging?" image

• Agree, drivers who don't indicate.

using "should of" instead of "should have".

apostrophes inserted whenever there's a blasted "s" in a word - e.g. report's

overcooked vegetables

eggs florentine, worst dish ever invented, two things I hate, spinach and fried eggs, especially when combined!

• Blimey. There's some barely repressed rage out there over very little!

• E mmyE mmy ✭✭✭
    Ultra Bookie wrote (see)

Drivers who don't indicate. I'm not bloody psychic! 

+1

• Drivers in the middle lane instead of the inside lane
    • People who throw rubbish on the floor instead of bins
    • Dog owners who do not clear up after their dogs
    • Runners who criticise other runners
  • imageimage *takes deep breath*

• Driver's who turn left without indicating espeally on peniston road as I'm overtaking them on the left hand side.
    • Cyclist's who don't bother with a helmet
    • Cyclist's who have got a helmet but have it dangleing from there handlebars.
    • People who run red lights
    • Volve driver's who assume as they are safe in there tank they can drive however they like.
    • On the telly when they state telling you about something else before the dam program your watching has fineshed! I like checking out the credit's if I don't know who the actor is or if the music is cool.
    • Anyone who assumes there point of view is the only one without being able to talk to people with out shouting if they disagree.
    • The BMP/EDL
    • People who never get to the point.
    • People who talk with there mouth full of food.
    • Lorraine Kelly.
    • shallow folks.
    • Slow swimmer's going in the wrong lane.
    • Cycleist's who overtake and then slow down.
    • People who give you 5 mm of space when they overtake you.
    • Lorraine Kelly
    • I really find Lorriane Kelly insincer and patronising.
    • Wantable feminist's who are more interested in putting themselves first instead of making us all equal.
    • The fact that WHSmiths only had whole nut cadbury's this morning and I've not had my chocolate yet. (explains a lot really)
    • People who litter or just throw stuff out when it could still be of use.
    • slugs

*goes to a quite dark place*

• er... people who don't know the difference between 'there' and 'their'. (jumps out of way of left hook). And what is a 'wantable feminist'. Oh, and misuse of apostrophes (as in feminist's).

• Cake- Lorraine Kelly and slugs. Yes I get that but what's the point of wearing a cycle helmet. If it had any use it would be compulsory to wear one. And what's it to you if I don't wear one?image

• Peter dyslexic grammer a problem. image

I sometimes work with people who have been the victim of bad things sometimes have to talk to people and try to be sensitive while at the same time hearing it's always because all man are b**stards. While we are doesn't help with long term help for people.

Sussex far as I'm conserd it should be the law same as for a moterbike.

• Oh and fully exsept that these are my pet hates and might be b*llock's. image

• Yes Cake. It's funny how people who think it isn't funny to mock disabled people are quick to point a finger at people who can't spell, even if theirimage may be a good reason why they can't. Shame on them.

• Mr PuffyMr Puffy ✭✭✭

Julie Fucking Burchill

• She's about as popular as the clap with practically everyone since her remarks about transsexuals isn't she?

• People who sit/stand at a bar drinking, making it hard work or making me feel like I'm intruding just because I want to buy a drink image

• Sussex Runner NLR wrote (see)

Yes Cake. It's funny how people who think it isn't funny to mock disabled people are quick to point a finger at people who can't spell, even if theirimage may be a good reason why they can't. Shame on them.

How am I supposed to tell if someone's dyslexic? In my opinion, too, someone who berates others for failings on here is fair game (including myself, I might add).

• No offence taken chaps and ladies. Tis my issue not anybody else's. I'm always fair game well mostly unless it's about the bodies in the celler. image

• BookyBooky ✭✭✭

Stinging nettles. I hate the damn things!

• People who hack into my email address.

• People driving while on the phone (use hands free for goodness sake), and also drivers who don't indicate (I'm good but I'm not clairvoyant, I can't guess which way you are going)

• People who go to gigs (or other big events, but gigs mainly) then film through a mobile phone. I didn't pay to come here to get my view obscured by your stupid phone.

Oh and people who pee in the street. Especially down the alleyway where my front door us. How hard is it to wait till you find somewhere with a toilet? 

• The i-phones at gigs are really annoying. I usually take a few seconds footage but some seem on their for ages. Really off-putting and really annoying. 

• Other peoples pets.

• skottyskotty ✭✭✭
    Sussex Runner NLR wrote (see)

The i-phones at gigs are really annoying. I usually take a few seconds footage but some seem on their for ages. Really off-putting and really annoying. 

only iPhones?

• MadbeeMadbee ✭✭✭

The short list:

- Most of the driving ones already mentioned, but most especially people who drive at 30mph on a national speed limit road

- Salespeople who give me their spiel even after I have explained to them that I do not deal with the things they are talking about

- People who broadcast the fact that they haven't eaten breakfast/lunch/dinner etc - either ask for some food/money/break to go and get something, or shut up.  Don't brag about your really not very healthy habits.

- Another for the militant feminists. They may not wish to BE a wife who happily cooks and cleans and asks their husband for his blessing to go out and do things without him, but don't judge me for being content with that lifestyle.

• JT141JT141 ✭✭✭
    Loud public swearing. I've nothing against swearing well executed and in context, but not as a scatter gun attention grabbing device voiced by some irrelevant metac*nt.