workplace bullying

Comments

• From personal experience I can say yes things do get done. I have had to deal with many workplace bullies management and union, with another on the go right now. It takes a lot for people to come forward so I will offer them protection from any reprisals, a thorough investigation into the complaints, and promise that one way or other I will solve the issue. I have on one occasion instigated a process to deal with a bully without a first complaint, but generally it's not reasonable without a complaint or clear evidence, I think you have to assess the situation, particularly how well you'll be believed and whether others will back you or will back the bully, but whatever you must take it forward as a complaint.

• Maxpower North West wrote (see)
    kittenkat wrote (see)
    NetanyahuTheWarCriminal wrote (see)
    Nayan good point!

Chesher- do you work with kukluxkat? That would explain the slight vagueness and unwillingness to 'sex' the bully.

Piss off and stop calling me names. It's not the school playground.

Only fights I got into at school was standing up to bullies. Been a while but I would gladly come out of retirement to kick Netanyahu's butt. You are a bully and I am interested why you continue to pick on a lady. Nick W has called you out a few times and noticed you don't get lippy with him.

I don't use the forum much lately but I do look in and I have to say you're absolutely dead right, this is one bully who is changing names to cover his tracks but is either not understanding of what he is doing or is a clear idiot bully

• Interesting turn of events image

• RicFRicF ✭✭✭

How many posters are needed to inflict a ban?

🙂

• Big_GBig_G ✭✭✭
    I don't know, but I'd stick my name in the hat.
  • It's criminal that this aggressive twerp is still on here when Samir Haddad got banned.

I proper miss Samir.
  • Samir is still here but he's confining himself to one thread and refraining from being a tit.

I am slightly surprised that no-one has said any of this before though. It's been going on for several weeks across several threads. 

• RicFRicF ✭✭✭

You may find the moderator has become involved with this matter.

🙂

• Chessher cat,

They may be deliberately making your life difficult to encourage you to leave of your own volition and thus  avoid paying redundancy.  I well known accountancy firm did this with me.

Response should be to work to rule and your contracted hours and force them to give you a pay off.

• Big_GBig_G ✭✭✭
    Scream, that's a good point. I had drafted several responses on past threads but didn't hit the submit button and for that I apologise.

CJ, I miss Samir too. He's still around but no where near as active as he was.
  • Ah man, which thread is Samir on?
  • Big_GBig_G ✭✭✭
    He's on Stevie G's thread but hasn't posted since June. He's gone vaguely sensible as well, so it's not the same image
  • NetanyahuTheWarCriminal wrote (see)

Folks- my digs are at kukluxkat, not at a lady and they are because she has on manyoccasions  called me a paddy because I am Irish. I found this offensive and have been calling her kukluxkat since. She still calls me paddy.

As far as Dick Windsor calling me out- err no he didn't. He actually completely ignored my offers to meet him in person So I blocked him just like I up have blocked kukluxkat because I find her racist name calling offensive and as there is nowt that I can do about it, I just choose not to read anything she writes.

So folks- despite you seeing my digs at her I assume you have missed her swipes at me of late?  Most recently on the 'things you want to say but can't' iirc...

anyway- max power- about you kicking my arse...maybe you could, maybe you couldn't, who knows- but you should never put your nose in when you do not know what has led to the current hostility between 2 parties.

runnin man- I change my name based on whim alone, and I treat others as They treat me. 

Do you not see that everything you have written above points to the actions of a bully. Maybe you don't see which is a pity, but to actually choose a woman to pick on makes you just more pitiful, and very small-minded. 

• Hang on. If you've blocked her, how come you know she's been having digs at you?

Seriously man, how old are you? Unless you're actually 8, you need to start acting your age.
  • MuttleyMuttley ✭✭✭

Two people on the forum are at handbags drawn with each other. Seriously, what does it matter?

I suggest a separate "Kittenkat" thread, so that hopefully other threads in which people ask serious questions aren't invaded by a) kk's inane ramblings and b) whatever his name is this week's sniping.

• Netanyahu - when I say Nick called you out I obviously meant he called you out as a bully on many occasions. The fact you seem to interpret that as him meeting you for a gentleman cuddle shows your mentality. If you seriously think my post meant I would get in my car and meet up with you for a fight you are more stupid than I thought. Would I risk my job and seeing my kids for beating up a guy on the internet. Seriously you need to go see a doctor to resolve your issues.

• NayanNayan ✭✭✭
    NetanyahuTheWarCriminal wrote (see)

Folks- my digs are at kukluxkat, . 

Netanyahu-

'Arakat' would have worked better. Just saying.

• kittenkat wrote (see)

You can all just call me Kate!

Why, When your name is Bruce ?