Chocolate Milk

13»

Comments

• BookyBooky ✭✭✭

I had to google 'rule 34' image

The guy at the gym in the tin foil suit - what an eejit. As soon as he has a drink he'll regain all of the weight (water...) he's 'lost'.

I have so far resisted the urge to either A) point and laugh or B) tell him in great detail why a fool and his money are easily parted.

• sarah the bookworm wrote (see)

I had to google 'rule 34' image

Me too image

• There was an old guy at a gym I used to go to who came in regularly, and walked on the treadmill, but he did it wearing a full suit and tie, he replaced his suit shoes with trainers but otherwise was fully suited up.

And on the subject of chocolate milk- admitadly I've never been brave enough to look at what's in it, but the Tesco brand chocolate brownie flavour milk is by quite a long way the nicest chocolate milk I've tried.

• You would think that somebody would be kind enough to point out that water loss isn't going to be doing him many favours, and they could tell him he looks ridiculous whilst they are at it!

Just as long as he doesn't get on the jiggle machine in his sauna suit.
  • PhilPubPhilPub ✭✭✭
    John Doe III wrote (see)

And on the subject of chocolate milk- admitadly I've never been brave enough to look at what's in it, but the Tesco brand chocolate brownie flavour milk is by quite a long way the nicest chocolate milk I've tried.

It looks like one of the usual semi-skimmed milk based drinks that fits the nutritional profile listed by Sarah.  100g = 80 cals, 1.4g fat, 12.2g carbs, 4.1g protein.  So all good I'd say.  Unfortunately in my searching there is a suggestion they don't sell it any more. (?)

• PhilPub wrote (see)
    John Doe III wrote (see)

It looks like one of the usual semi-skimmed milk based drinks that fits the nutritional profile listed by Sarah.  100g = 80 cals, 1.4g fat, 12.2g carbs, 4.1g protein.  So all good I'd say.  Unfortunately in my searching there is a suggestion they don't sell it any more. (?)

Glad it's not too bad, it does say that it's Limited edition, so maybe I ought to stock up while I can, or track down the cow that they got it from....
    http://www.tesco.com/groceries/Product/Details/?id=264213102
  • Ah......those special 'chocolate milk' cows! Fed on a diet of rich cocoa chocolate to produce such special milk!
  • BookyBooky ✭✭✭

I don't think I've actually seen sauna suit man (or Bacofoil Boy as I like to call him) use any of the cardio machines at the gym. He just seems to walk around carrying a protein shake and looking at the weights. 

• sarah - there are a LOT of males in my gym who wander round, looking at the weights. Or they do two reps on the weights machines and sit staring into space (watching girls) for the next 30 minutes. bravo you morons.

• PhilPubPhilPub ✭✭✭

For misguided sweating applications I prefer to sport the all-over cling-film look.

At least that way, everyone can clearly see your nuts.

*B-DOOM-TSH!*

TAXI!!

• Oil - your gym sounds bonkers..... Is it next to a loony asylum or something?!
  • BookyBooky ✭✭✭

Bravo Phil, bravo image