Suspicious result

2»

Comments

• MrSoftMrSoft ✭✭✭
    As I fellow new to the forums, what is the story with toomy the clown?. Is it someone from a previous race?
  • skottyskotty ✭✭✭

Tommy, a charity fundraising megastar in the London Marathon.

some people here think he might not have been running the full distance.

• in fact he didnt run more than a few miles each year....lots of threads on him  image

• If he is in the military then there is no excuse at all unless he is really an incredibly fast runner who actually went full out for that section but stopped to chat lots on all the other sections....

I always try to give people the benefit of the doubt,......but if proved to have cheated them I am all for exposing them and pieing them..... image

• GladragsGladrags ✭✭✭

Seren - absolutely agree. But in this instance it looks black and white. If you trawled through all the other results I don't think you'd find any other 11 minute negative splits? His 5k splits show that he was already slowing in the first half - and this trend continued into the splits he recorded in the second half.

With the notable exception of the missing chunk where he ran on average 2 km per minute faster.....

Tommy the Clown was a lot more entertaining!

• dave wood 4dave wood 4 ✭✭✭

Liam, if you intend running London again next year make sure you apply the 7Ps rule first, could save you a lot of grief,lol. Is there any one else that we can pillory?