Outlaw 2014

Comments

• I so agree with Seren and DK about Enduroman. I loved the half, and the atmosphere was different with none of the hype, but friendly and supportive. I don't normally like laps but it didn't bother me and helped to break the distance down. And being a back of the packer I wasn't on my own because of the laps.  

But ..... Outlaw is a fab event. 

I'd like to do both but thats not going to happen, and yest I did say to EP that I would do it next year.  Oh heck..................

• like Seren I have a a sub 13 in me, but only if I can get a heart and lung bypass, could I get a sub 14 on my own? maybe. In the maybe camp, there is always IM Wales for the branded thing I have not done and Stanners idea of a year off is a not really a possibility ....... decisions decisions,  its only just over 48 hours since staggering over the line!

• IM wales three year franchise licence is up this year....was a rumour it could be the last...can't see it myself but hey

• Flat Foo..ted wrote (see)

Pudge wrote (see)

I would deffo be interested in being part of a relay team (bike or run) if there's two other willing participants?

Ultra Kazzaaaaah!! wrote (see)

I'm up for the relay too - run.  Anyone want a team mate? image

Pudge meet Kaz......2/3rds of a team sorted, Pudge bike, Kaz run...Swimmer please

Good stuff.  Pleased to meet your acquaintance Kaz! 

Swimmer.....please step forward!

• Pudge wrote (see)
    Flat Foo..ted wrote (see)

Pudge wrote (see)

I would deffo be interested in being part of a relay team (bike or run) if there's two other willing participants?

Ultra Kazzaaaaah!! wrote (see)

I'm up for the relay too - run.  Anyone want a team mate? image

Pudge meet Kaz......2/3rds of a team sorted, Pudge bike, Kaz run...Swimmer please

Good stuff.  Pleased to meet your acquaintance Kaz! 

Swimmer.....please step forward!

Lo Pudge.  Been fancying doing a relay IM for a long while image.

• mathschickmathschick ✭✭✭

I am relaying with buttercup and Mrs Digger (perhaps I better tell her I have put her name here too!)

Running Postie

Flat Footed

Seren Nos

SuckitupButtercup/mathschick/Mrs Digger - relay team in need of a good name!

• errr *lurk lurk* It's right next door to cakebook manor so would be rude not to come down but it would be nice to make something else my A race next year. Still got unfinished business with that course through. imageimage

• i am 100% in for this next year, i already have permission and everything image

Runing Postie

Flat Footed

Seren Nos

Budjude

• I'm in, I wanted to do IM France but doesn't work for me, so Outlaw 2014 will be my first IM.

Runing Postie

Flat Footed

Seren Nos

Budjude

JPGoodboy

• Enduro for me next year, but I'll be at the outlaw to support you allimage

• What date are they looking a next year?

• All you guys and gurls with unfinished business by now you have probably revived where it went wrong between now and when you start training properly is where you can address those problems, carp swimmer? Get lessons, slow biker work on shorter faster biking, overweight get a grip on the eating no faddy crap just regular exercise, healthy food, and portion control will sort it.

Get these issues sorted now while the pressures off and you give yourself a flying start and massive chance of success when you start your program next yearimage

Cornish Digger you missed a great race this year weather conditions made it tough as old boots for the competitors

IF  my finances rule out IM Nice I will seriously consider toeing the line again this is such a great raceimage

• Sorry I missed it but had prior engagement which will happen again next year,But,I don't run well in the heat so not too upset.

IM NICE has been outlawed by OH so that's definitely out.

(See what I did there)

• Noice, Noice - I see what you did there CD.  I think the Outlaw is moving to later in July next year...

• Digger probably up for a ride this weekend will let uou know

• I think me and Dr G are in for outlaw 2014. We both had a fab time at Ironman Austria although the travel was a nightmare (we missed 2 flights - long story) - so the idea of driving to Nottingham is very appealing.  I entered n 2012 and had to withdraw through illness so I feel I need to get back and do the one that got away.

We have also set our sites on Ironman Lake Placid which looks  a b*tch to put it mildly so want another 'flattish' one under our belts before we head stateside.

• Ok, so it appears I'm in! A lot of Digger's and Matts around this forum!

• Well it seems like I've found the swimmer for the Kaz/Pudge, in the most unlikely of places...my own house, seems my wife has decided she wants to play so that's another relay team...

Runing Postie
    Flat Footed
    Seren Nos
    Budjude
    JPGoodboy

SuckitupButtercup/mathschick/Mrs Digger -Team name awaits
    Bow Belle/Pudge/Ultra Kaz -Team name awaits

• Excellent! Welcome to team 'TBC' Bow Belle!

FF - Let me know where to post the finder's fee.

• I'm definitely in.  Love this race and will be out to try to PB.  Just need to do some training this time!!

Runing Postie
    Flat Footed
    Seren Nos
    Budjude
    JPGoodboy

Borobhoy

•  If I put my name on the list then hubby will just lump it image.

Runing Postie

Flat Footed

Seren Nos

Budjude

JPGoodboy

Borobhoy

Saffers 

• Runing Postie

Flat Footed

Seren Nos

Budjude

JPGoodboy

Borobhoy

Saffers 

Gymaddict (and Dr G)

• Somebody please put my 'n' back in my name image

• TJ1004TJ1004 ✭✭✭

And mine please

• Running Postie
    Flat Footed
    Seren Nos
    Budjude
    JPGoodboy
    Borobhoy
    Saffers
    Gymaddict (and Dr G)
    Evil Pixie
    TJ1004
    The Russian 

now everyone can we please keep single spaces not double and keep it nice and tidy.....this thread is going to be going a long time so you had better wise up now and train those thighs up