Suggestion for rules

2»

Comments

• fat buddhafat buddha ✭✭✭

wouldn't work - the relevant rule states "All competitors must ensure their upper body (especially the chest area)is clothed during the cycling and running sections of the event."

• Those at Outlaw 2012 will remember vividly the chap who completed the run in what was essentially black swimming trunks (budgie smugglers!) and a crop top.

I don't think it was as a practical joke but god knows why, the look was ridiculous (cue interjection from Pirate claiming to be said cross-dresser) and the chafe must have been horrideous!

From what I remember of the race reports, he featured in most and many suggested he was DQ'd post race.

• How come Faris is allowed to do it then?  Is it one of those 'different rules for different organisations' dooleys?

• Faithsdaddy wrote (see)

How come Faris is allowed to do it then?  Is it one of those 'different rules for different organisations' dooleys?

Faris races WTC. They have different rules.

If you were to drive in France, would you still insist on driving on the left of the road?

Faithsdaddy wrote (see)

How come Faris is allowed to do it then?  Is it one of those 'different rules for different organisations' dooleys?

Proven Robbie W wrote (see)

Those at Outlaw 2012 will remember vividly the chap who completed the run in what was essentially black swimming trunks (budgie smugglers!) and a crop top.

I don't think it was as a practical joke but god knows why, the look was ridiculous (cue interjection from Pirate claiming to be said cross-dresser) and the chafe must have been horrideous!

From what I remember of the race reports, he featured in most and many suggested he was DQ'd post race.

I believe he was on the DQ list, but appealed and was found to be within the 4" allowed.

• Within the 4" allowed.

From the minimal amount of fabric involved, I'd be surprised if he managed to smuggle more than 1" in those trunks!
  • YIDDARMY wrote (see)
    Tri sounds fun!

It is, Unless you are Faithsdaddy, and he likes to flash his nips