Heather Mills Mccartney

all the people i've spoken to this morning about her, with the exception of my wife, have been men. everyone of them has called her all the names under the sun(don't want to print any of them here).moneygrabbing was the most polite i've heard.

what do women out there think?

do you feel sorry for he? does she have a point?

i mean, 35k a year is it that bad for her daughter?

do you feel for the kid as they have to travel B class now?(her words)

Comments

• B Class!!!!!  (what exactly is her idea of B Classs)

I personally can't stand the woman (no puns intended)  image

• The settlement works out at £700 per hour of marriage. Wonder what it works out per sh*g?
  • The woman is in cloud cuckoo land. 

Money grabbing witch.

Like the kid is going to go hungry??? Paul wants his kids to grow up respecting money.  His kids with Linda didnt have money thrown at them and they were encouraged to go out and get jobs.  They seem pretty normal to me.

She is probably dissapointed that she didn't get more for herself.

• shimmy,

just what my wife thinks,plus she has to work pretty long hours in a stressful environment for a lot less than 35K.... so do a lot of us i guess

• PhilPubPhilPub ✭✭✭

B class?  B Class Mercedes, more like.

I heard she got the plane.

(...and a Ladyshave for the other leg.  *b-doom-tsh*)

• oh dear! i didn't want this to turn into a thread for amputee jokes but i guess she's asking for it
  • Oh TB what have you started? image
  • I could understand it if they had been together for  a considerable length of time and she had grew accustomed to a particular type of lifestyle but come on, is 4 years really that long? Likewise I fully understand when the partner has been there whilst the other half has been accumulating that wealth... support is a major component of wealth generation, but his wealth had been accumulated long before she came on the scene.

I have no doubt that no matter what the specific yearly "allowance" for the wee one is she will not want for anything in her life... the stipulated school fees, nanny fees plus 35,000 grand for the little un is just the tip of the iceberg of what the child will receive.

I actually think she is coming across as a rather sad individual who has become obsessed with gaining what she thinks she deserves... despite all her advisers obviously advising that what she thinks she deserves is not what she actually deserves.

Anyway, the settlement looks fair to me.... it won't harm him financially and it will give the mother of his daughter some financial security... which I do think his daughter deserves.

• I think he was bloody stupid that he didn't see this coming...  I mean everyone else did...   To prove her "true love" he should have had her sign a pre-nup...  You can always change it a few years down the line...
  • She has a particular way about her that invokes comtempt in me. She appears to have no control over herself, and tells the media everything, then complains about media intrusion in her life.

And as for the money, Paul isn't going to see his kids go without. 35K a year is plenty to bring up a child. And why should Paul be solely responsible for paying for everything for their daughter, now that her mother is a multi-millionaire?

• WilkieWilkie ✭✭✭

I'm always surprised that the women in this kind of case don't have more pride that to say they need the support of the ex-husband.

She was earning her living before she met him, and there's no reason why she couldn't do so now.

I'd be more inclined to tell him to keep his money, and keep my own dignity (which Heather has most definitely lost!).

• X-KKDX-KKD ✭✭✭

I can't stand the money grabbing witch!  She loves herself SO much its amazing she's got any room left to love the child.

I'm not a violent person but I'd never tire slapping that *&^*^.

• The staged dramas on day time television were just too much.... image
  • I can't stand her either.  I love how suddenly NOW she wants to try and keep it "secret to protect their daughter" but had no qualms going on TV screaming like a banshee a couple months ago.

To be fair, I have met a lot of people who have been screwed over completely by ex-wives and I think it's disgusting.  If I ever get married (slim to no chance) there will be very long contracts protecting both of us.. 

• popsiderpopsider ✭✭✭
    Seems like a fair settlement to me - nobody forced him to get married and he's still got more money than he'll ever spend and enough to see all of his kids and grandkids more than OK for the rest of their lives.   Facts are if he wasn't so rich he'd never have got to have a relationship with a woman half his age anyway - he should be happy he's had the chance to lose 24million.  
  • Well high class hooker, never loses her stockings!
  • Are you suggesting that some women are drawn to a mans wealth rather than his appearance or personality? Surely not!image
  • popsider - I think it's a reasonable settlement too, but hearing her moaning about it is dreadful.

Let's face it, the kid is never going to miss anything anyway and if she can't feel financially secure with £24 million, then £100 million wouldn't do it either....

• M.ister WM.ister W ✭✭✭

Lots of women seem to lose all sense of pride when it comes to grabbing money off their ex-husbands.  Why is that?

• Anyone taking that kind of money off a scouser is alright by me image
  • Women lose their pride - I think it's a wounded thing. 

Men have traditionally solved problems by having a punch up.

Women solved problems by being bitches.

• Ghastly woman, she said she would go to the USA after the divorce, the sooner the better.

• She's on the telly AGAIN.

Why does she have to allude to things that allegedly happened during the marriage. Surely if the things went on that she's implying she should come out and say it?

Heather poured water over Macca's layer after the verdict was announced. what a nutcase!!

• I too can't stand her -  and 120 grand seems to be a totally ridiculous claim for only 4 years of marriage. "money-grabbing witch" seems a very fair description. She should shut her mouth, get out of the TV limelight and never darken our skies again. Absolutely no sense of proportion.

and for those of you who don't know me - I'm female.

• It was never a match that inspired confidence, was it? He was still grieving for the woman who truly was the love of his life and along comes someone who seems to espouse similar charitable causes and looks not unlike his late wife.....the signs were there that it would all go badly wrong and so it did.

Whatever went on in the marriage, she strikes me as someone who manipulated her way into his affections right from the start. She knew that media attention on the marriage of an ex-Beatle would be immense, so why whine about press intrusion? It's not as if she went into it as a fresh-faced ingenue, is it?

She knew exactly what outcome she wanted and I suspect had £ signs clocking up before her eyes even before the wedding. The fact that she insisted on being known as Heather Mills McCartney suggests to me that she never viewed this as a marriage for life.

And as for bleating about protecting her daughter - well, she shouldn't go on tv and bleat about her treatement by her husband and the press, should she?

And.....what on earth was she wearing yesterday? She looked like a court jester.

• And.....what on earth was she wearing yesterday? She looked like a court jester.

doubt if anyone other than the lawyers are laughing though!

She's on the telly AGAIN.

Why does she have to allude to things that allegedly happened during the marriage. Surely if the things went on that she's implying she should come out and say it?

Heather poured water over Macca's layer after the verdict was announced. what a nutcase!!

as for this, surely she's broken the gagging order as soon as she's stepped out of the frigging courtroom? isn't that being in contempt or something?

• I think her water throwning stunt on Pauls Lawyer backfired anyway - the lawyer looked about 20 years younger with her hair wet like that so Ms Mills has actually done her a favour! I hope she's down at the hairdressers today!
  • Money grabbing witch . She's manipulative and shows all women in a poor light. I wonder if she'll be giving a large portion of her 'hard-earned' wealth to the various charities she very publicly bangs on about?

She has NO thought for her daughter - to drag it through the courts like this can only damage the child. I am a mother and my daughter ALWAYS comes first. I'd like to think that if anything happened bewteen me and her Dad, that we could at least be amicable and put her feelings first.

• I don't give a toss about either of them and the sooner this whole furore dies down the better.

It does astonish me that she ever made a living as a model though - I think she's singularly unattractive.

• She has NO thought for her daughter - to drag it through the courts like this can only damage the child. I am a mother and my daughter ALWAYS comes first. I'd like to think that if anything happened bewteen me and her Dad, that we could at least be amicable and put her feelings first.

i suppose you could comapre this with liz hurley who i believe acted with alittle bit more dignity when the father of her child wanted aDNA test to prove he was the dad to get out of paying her anything.she told him to stick his money all she wanted was him to do was acknowledge he had a daughter and try and be a dad to her...fair play to her