Options

Tough Guy in a wetsuit?

Comments

• Options
    Ferocitas wrote (see)
    I don't run hard, I just bimble along, taking around 2 hrs 45 to 3 hours to do a half, then I feel really faint for hours and am usually sick.

Was the race organiser unpleasant to you because he wanted to send the marshalls home after four hours and now you're really hacked off with him?

• Options

Fight... fight... fight... image

This is fun! I am so tempted to try to stir things up.

• Options
    Aww go on Kryten ...  it will brighten up my Sunday night no end !!
  • Options

Oh I see, you're elitist as well as being trolls? Runners that can "only" do a HM in 2 hrs 45 are to be mocked are they? Running is only for super fit young people that come in the top 10 at races?

Do carry on. You have been royally set up for the moderators. image Walked right into the trap!

• Options

How do you know she's short and blonde Meldy?

I mean, she's pretty spot on calling you a troll, what with you being green and warty but....

PS - to original thread owner.  Sorry your thread has been hijacked.  At a guess, I'd say a wetsuit might be quite good fun in a novelty kind of a way but will probably chafe the bits that other beers cannot reach.  However, I've not done it either so I have no idea!  We've had a few forumites do it in thongs.  They got cold!

• Options
    an uneducated opinion Mousey !

If she wear a bloke I would say that it was probably small penis syndrome

• Options
    Ferocitas wrote (see)

Do carry on. You have been royally set up for the moderators. image Walked right into the trap!

pmsl... so what are you going to do? report the thread because you've been quoted??  Trap....  you're off your head you are!

• Options

An uneducated opinion?

*gasp*

How very dare you!

• Options
    Lol!

I havent had this much fun since Kef left  image
  • Options

Dear thread starter,

Having discussed the thread with my BF (who has done winter TG therefore his views are of exceptional validity according to some...), he wore standard running clothes (shorts to be precise), no neoprene of any sort.  He recalls that he saw no one in any neoprene during the race.  He however put a warm wooly hat in a sealed bag when the 'dives' are over to put on his head.  That's all. image

• Options

The thread was a trap to bring out, then get this bullying bunch of morons sorted out by the moderators once & for all. This has been going on for long enough. People are leaving this forum to go to Fetch because of this bunch of elitist prats.

Driving novices off here isn't on, & it's been happening too often because of this bunch of bullies.

• Options
    M...eldy wrote (see)

and I would guess probably short and blonde

Hey my wife is short and blonde! But then gain you can get away with saying that about her as you have met her. Unlike I guess Ferocitas has of you, and is therefore basing everything she has said about you on the small number od posts that she has read.

From my point of view (and I can run a HM much quicker then 2:45), I have always found Meldy to be funny, helpful and offers a good sense of option. I have known Meldy now for a number of years, unlike yourself where the the first time I have come across you is when you are abusing some one I consider to be a good friend. I would suggest you real your neck back in, and think about what you are posting before posting IMHO crap about some one you have never met.

• Options
    I have also heard (having no opinion on account of not having done it and being forced to shut my eyes whilst spectating) that a good sturdy pair of gloves are in order and possibly with a waterproof pair underneath for warmth
  • Options
    Ferocitas wrote (see)

The thread was a trap to bring out, then get this bullying bunch of morons sorted out by the moderators once & for all. This has been going on for long enough. People are leaving this forum to go to Fetch because of this bunch of elitist prats.

Driving novices off here isn't on, & it's been happening too often because of this bunch of bullies.

I refer the honourable Ferocitwat to my usual home in the 'Beginners' section where I have been based for nigh on 6 years .... 
    You can learn a lot on these forums if you care to stop and listen once in a while rather than setting so called honey traps for elitist (never been called that before) trolls ..
  • Options
    I hope you will be very happy over on Fetch,  they are welcome to you
  • Options

I'm confused.

Can I go back to calling Meldy green and warty please?

So, this isn't a real thread?

So nobody cares about our advice?  Even the advice of Nam's exceptionally valid boyf?

Well.

Really.

And Meldy has pretty much answered ever question I've ever posted on here and I'm pretty darn good at asking feckwitted questions.  I'm not sure why she's getting in trouble.

• Options
    me neither !!!

I felt that the second reply to this thread was not a lot of help at all really (ironically)  ...... I shall remember in future to double check if my opinion is wanted or at all needed.
  • Options
    A PATRONISING elitist troll. Many many people have been discussing you for a while now & are leaving over you & your pack. Something needed to be done about you, & now it has.
  • Options
    Mouse. wrote (see)

I'm confused.

Can I go back to calling Meldy green and warty please?

So, this isn't a real thread?

So nobody cares about our advice?  Even the advice of Nam's exceptionally valid boyf?

Well.

Really.

And Meldy has pretty much answered ever question I've ever posted on here and I'm pretty darn good at asking feckwitted questions.  I'm not sure why she's getting in trouble.

Yep you are pretty good at those questions image
  • Options
    Green & warty is ok .. I have shoes to match that  image
  • Options
    Ferocitas wrote (see)
    A PATRONISING elitist troll. Many many people have been discussing you for a while now & are leaving over you & your pack. Something needed to be done about you, & now it has.
    I am honoured.
  • Options
    Ferocitas wrote (see)
    Are you sure you are talking about the right person? Because the person that you are talking about doesn't fit the model of the Meldy that I know?
  • Options
    although a little bemused as to what exactly has been 'done'   ....... !!
  • Options

GOM - that really hurt my feelings.  I may have to report you now.

• Options
    SpenceSpence ✭✭✭
    I was going to rush in and leap to Meldy's defence but then I remembered she bullied me into entering a marathon!!  image
  • Options
    Mouse. wrote (see)

GOM - that really hurt my feelings.  I may have to report you now.

Oh, I don't think I have ever been reported before! Well I have never gotten an email about it if I have! Oh well, another first! Mouldy being a troll and now me being rude.
  • Options
    imageimageimageimage

No more then you deserved !!!
  • Options
    M...eldy wrote (see)
    although a little bemused as to what exactly has been 'done'   ....... !!
    Ferrociprat has gone over to Fetch cos that'll teach you image
  • Options
    It still worked though! image