Shiva x2
    Silent Assassin x8
    Slimshady x2
    Sore Shins x2
    Soup Dragon x2
    Sue x2
    Tommygun2 x4
    Trogs x 4

Have just altered my order amount after showing the design to wifey and as her bike is a pirate pimped black & yellow thing, she has demanded we order more

• Troglodytes wrote (see)

Minor thought - cos that's all I'm capable of - thrown in for consideration. 

Script around the top section of the bottle 'Pirate Ship of Fools' or just 'PSOF'  instead of more skulls?

yep I agree, not the minor thought bit but the PSOF around the top of the bottle.
  • Brilliant.  image

Water bottles 

Artful Hen x 4
    Barley x4
    Bedders x2
    Cake x2
    Callycat x2
    Cona x4
    Cougie x4
    Crashie/Squishy x4
    Donald x2
    Ditchy x2
    Farnie x2
    Flyaway x4
    Gazmanmeister x4
    Hope x2
    K9 x2
    kittenkat x2
    Little N x2
    Magna Carter x2
    Meldy x2M.ister W x2
    Purple x2
    Rio x2
    Seren x2
    Schmunkee x2
    Shiva x2
    Silent Assassin x8
    Slimshady x2
    Sore Shins x2
    Soup Dragon x2
    Sue x2
    Tommygun2 x4
    Trogs x 4

• Didn't put letters as when there was this debate when the flags were done it was generally agreed that the skulls don't get explained - hence no text on the kit or flags or stickers.....
  • Increased order as this going to be the Must-have accessory for 2010   

Artful Hen x 4
    Barley x4
    Bedders x4

Cake x2
    Callycat x2
    Cona x4
    Cougie x4
    Crashie/Squishy x4
    Donald x2
    Ditchy x2
    Farnie x2
    Flyaway x4
    Gazmanmeister x4
    Hope x2
    K9 x2
    kittenkat x2
    Little N x2
    Magna Carter x2
    Meldy x2M.ister W x2
    Purple x2
    Rio x2
    Seren x2
    Schmunkee x2
    Shiva x2
    Silent Assassin x8
    Slimshady x2
    Sore Shins x2
    Soup Dragon x2
    Sue x2
    Tommygun2 x4
    Trogs x 4

• Somehow I got merged with Meldy, which is a horrible thought image

Water bottles 

Artful Hen x 4
    Barley x4
    Bedders x2
    Cake x2
    Callycat x2
    Cona x4
    Cougie x4
    Crashie/Squishy x4
    Donald x2
    Ditchy x2
    Farnie x2
    Flyaway x4
    Gazmanmeister x4
    Hope x2
    K9 x2
    kittenkat x2
    Little N x2
    Magna Carter x2
    Meldy x2
    M.ister W x2
    Purple x2
    Rio x2
    Seren x2
    Schmunkee x2
    Shiva x2
    Silent Assassin x8
    Slimshady x2
    Sore Shins x2
    Soup Dragon x2
    Sue x2
    Tommygun2 x4
    Trogs x 4

• Oi! I'm back to 2 now!

please someone put me as 4 next time they update!!

• Water bottles 

Artful Hen x 4
    Barley x4
    Bedders x4
    Cake x2
    Callycat x2
    Cona x4
    Cougie x4
    Crashie/Squishy x4
    Donald x2
    Ditchy x4
    Farnie x2
    Flyaway x4
    Gazmanmeister x4
    Hope x2
    K9 x2
    kittenkat x2
    Little N x2
    Magna Carter x2
    Meldy x2
    M.ister W x2
    Purple x2
    Rio x2
    Seren x2
    Schmunkee x2
    Shiva x2
    Silent Assassin x8
    Slimshady x2
    Sore Shins x2
    Soup Dragon x2
    Sue x2
    Tommygun2 x4
    Trogs x 4

• good work, up to 92 bottles now.  that's ideal really for a 150 order.  should be around 100 sold straight off by the time more people decide they want bottles and other don't get around to purchasing them.  then 50 left for years to come & new pirates.
  • Sounds great, good work JD. What are the thoughts on payment, Paypal?
  • Water bottles 

Artful Hen x 4
    Barley x4
    Bedders x4
    Cake x2
    Callycat x2
    Cona x4
    Cougie x4
    Crashie/Squishy x4
    Donald x2
    Ditchy x4
    Farnie x2
    Flyaway x4

Fraggle x 2

Gazmanmeister x4
    Hope x2
    K9 x2
    kittenkat x2
    Little N x2
    Magna Carter x2
    Meldy x2
    M.ister W x2
    Purple x2
    Rio x2
    Seren x2
    Schmunkee x2
    Shiva x2
    Silent Assassin x8
    Slimshady x2
    Sore Shins x2
    Soup Dragon x2
    Sue x2
    Tommygun2 x4
    Trogs x 4

could a gorgeous list fairy sort out the mess I've just made ? image

• DTB, Ultra Cake Pim.p wrote (see)
    Didn't put letters as when there was this debate when the flags were done it was generally agreed that the skulls don't get explained - hence no text on the kit or flags or stickers.....
    Agreed, no letters
  • Cona wrote (see)
    Sounds great, good work JD. What are the thoughts on payment, Paypal?
    yeah, all payments through paypal.  i've set up an business account today.  setting up a specific bank account too (if my bank will let me open up another current account) so that the bottle monies don't get mixed up with the rather sorry state of my personal finances.
  • *gorgeous list fairy appears to sprinkle tidy dust everywhere*

Water bottles 

Artful Hen x 4
    Barley x4
    Bedders x4
    Cake x2
    Callycat x2
    Cona x4
    Cougie x4
    Crashie/Squishy x4
    Donald x2
    Ditchy x4
    Farnie x2
    Flyaway x4
    Fraggle x 2
    Gazmanmeister x4
    Hope x2
    K9 x2
    kittenkat x2
    Little N x2
    Magna Carter x2
    Meldy x2
    M.ister W x2
    Purple x2
    Rio x2
    Seren x2
    Schmunkee x2
    Shiva x2
    Silent Assassin x8
    Slimshady x2
    Sore Shins x2
    Soup Dragon x2
    Sue x2
    Tommygun2 x4
    Trogs x 4

To avoid spaces hold 'shift' as well as 'enter' button

• Bouncing Barlist wrote (see)
    DTB, Ultra Cake Pim.p wrote (see)
    Didn't put letters as when there was this debate when the flags were done it was generally agreed that the skulls don't get explained - hence no text on the kit or flags or stickers.....
    Agreed, no letters

also, good to ahve the little skulls at the top i think as most bottle chages will obscure the big skulls.

plus, if anyone lobs a bottle at somebody there's less chance of them tracking it back to us or me image

• JD might be worth checking with them re artwork charge and see if there's a format we can send in that avoids the artwork charge (they may stil charge for origination though). Had some bags printed recently for someone, and saved £50 this way...

• Good idea Ditchy, that'll save a fair bit.

btw, this is the email i got from them, don't think i put it up here.  just goes to show the kit stays in peoples minds.

Are you the guys who ride the sportives as a team in yellow kit with the skull and crossbones design?  I remember you from the Chiltern 100 last year.

Anyway onto bottles the 750ml would probably be best for you.  We do not have P108 but can offer the bottle in the following colours

Yellow                          P102

Translucent Yellow         This is paler in colour to P102 but is translucent so you can see the fluid level

I can send you samples if you want to check the colours.  I would recommend a Black cap to match the black print.

Onto pricing the price will be as follows:

750ml bottle printed one colour

150pcs             @ £1.90 per bottle + VAT                      £285.00 + VAT

Artwork set up   @ £50.00 + VAT                                    £50.00 + VAT    (one time only charge)

Total                            £335.00 + VAT  (£393.63 including VAT)

THE ABOVE PRICE INCLUDES DELIVERY

For the design we roll the bottle over a flat screen that prints both the main and top print areas in one pass.  This is almost a full wrap of the bottle except for a small vertical gap.  In the print areas we can print as much as you want so you can have as many logos and details as you wish as long as they are all printed in the same colour.  If you want a second print colour there will be an £0.15 per bottle upcharge and a second set up charge will apply.  Our designer can prepare the artwork for your approval so all we need from you is the logo(s) and an idea of how you want the design laid up.

For payment we will require a £200.00 deposit with the order and then the balance will be due upon delivery.  Lead-time is usually 4~5 weeks from artwork confirmation. 

If you have any questions please feel free to call or email.

• JD I think you will need more than 150 because it takes a few weks for all the pirate massive to notice things like this..............
  • okey dokey, well if payments come in advance then i guess we can order more.  lets see how many sign up in the next couple of weeks.  with past orders of stuff i've seen people show lots of interest expressed at the outset but when prices are confirmed people aren't so keen!  so i don't want to overorder too much.  but i guess the bottles are cheaper and more useful day to day than a pirate monaco so perhaps that won't be a issue.
  • Seren's right.  Both of us know from ordering buffs that you can always sell many more than you order, particularly something low cost like water bottles.  Once people start seeing them they will want one (or more).  The only issue is stumping up the initial finance for the order and I'm sure some of us can help with that if you're not able to find that much cash.
  • i see, didn't realise seren was speaking from experience then.  sorry.

ritio, well we can order some more then that's cool.  finance is fine given they only need a deposit to place the order.  i can pay the balance from the preorder monies if people pay up a couple of weeks before delivery of the bottles.

i'll look at the shop bit now.  looks pretty easy to setup.

• Water bottles 

Artful Hen x 4
    Barley x4
    Bedders x4
    Cake x2
    Callycat x2
    Cona x4
    Cougie x4
    Crashie/Squishy x4
    Donald x2
    Ditchy x4
    Farnie x2
    Flyaway x4
    Fraggle x 2
    Gazmanmeister x4
    Hope x2
    K9 x2
    kittenkat x2
    Little N x2
    Loser Baz x2
    Magna Carter x2
    Meldy x2
    M.ister W x2
    Purple x2
    Rio x2
    Seren x2
    Schmunkee x2
    Shiva x2
    Silent Assassin x8
    Slimshady x2
    Sore Shins x2
    Soup Dragon x2
    Sue x2
    Tommygun2 x4
    Trogs x 4

• JD. wrote (see)
    okey dokey, well if payments come in advance then i guess we can order more.  lets see how many sign up in the next couple of weeks.  with past orders of stuff i've seen people show lots of interest expressed at the outset but when prices are confirmed people aren't so keen!  so i don't want to overorder too much.  but i guess the bottles are cheaper and more useful day to day than a pirate monaco so perhaps that won't be a issue.
    I think I could've sold twice the number of pirate swim caps
  • JD - I am more than happy to pay in advance.  Just tip me the wink

Farnie - can you give me the heads up should you do another swim cap order (I believe you mentioned earlier that you were thinking about it)  Cheers

• i'd probably have another couple above the 2 already requested if numbers needed bumping up
    lets be honest.... its all prep for an Ironman on my 100th birthday
  • same here around the swim caps

What else could you Pirate??? Any thought on Decals
  • Farnie wrote (see)
    JD. wrote (see)
    okey dokey, well if payments come in advance then i guess we can order more.  lets see how many sign up in the next couple of weeks.  with past orders of stuff i've seen people show lots of interest expressed at the outset but when prices are confirmed people aren't so keen!  so i don't want to overorder too much.  but i guess the bottles are cheaper and more useful day to day than a pirate monaco so perhaps that won't be a issue.
    I think I could've sold twice the number of pirate swim caps

Just a thought and realise there is a big problem regarding the cash but is it worth while setting something up with hollywood or someone else to bulk buy caps, bottle, buffs etc.. Then have a stockpile handy throughout the year for when newbies or people who missed the boat realise they are there or want one? Mentioned Hollywood because of the ordering for the hoodies and stuff?

Personally wouldn't mind if to cover stuff Holly or whoever took a profit margin so that was practical for the hassle.

• cake - when i strated this i envisaged ordering whatever was needed plus 50 max for future.  that should cover the pirate needs for this year.  those who join later will have to just look enviously.
  • image Fair do's to be honest was thinking about it purely because now kicking self about having a cold face and no posh bluff thingy. Own fault sulk sulk image image