Options

Who else gets up at stupid O clock to run ??

Comments

• Options

Morning all, I feel a bit of a fraud posting on here as haven't been for a run since Beachy. Planning to get back out tomorrow for an SOC.

Maths sorry to hear about your knee - how did the physio appointment go? have you made any progress with the GP?

• Options

Afternoon all!

3 months since my last run image and need to get training for a marathom next year.  Need some motivation!  Am going to try and post on here to make me get up and go for a run SOC!  Chris - Lush dogimage.  MC - Sorry to hear of your injury, I hope all gets sorted soon. PSC - was it a surprise weekend?

• Options

Still not running - 20 Dec marks my allowed comeback from surgery - however, I am going to early swimming tomorrow at 06.45 am, does that count?

• Options

Morning IW - I think so as I'm SOC swimming myself at 6.30, they need to get these pools open earlier.

• Options

Good morning allimage

6miles run on this very frosty morning

Nw 1 fox

Chris, Won't be long before he's fetching deer legs for you. Good picture.

CR and Dobster hope you both make it out this morning.

Martin, well done on your new Pb.

Kate and Bionic hope they have warmed that pool water up.

• Options

Morning you lot

Morning valis

Much milder up here this morning.

Maertin: well done on your pb

Dobster: Hope you get out.

CR: same  with you

NW: 1 owl as usual, 1 Kingsmill Van as usual, 4 horses, 1 cat, 1 sweatt-op ! Lots of black bin bags as its collection day here.

• Options

Morning peeps!

Having to start work at 6 has not helped my launch back into SOC running (just SOC working!).  Hope everyone enjoys their run this morning, it's bloomin cold but I bet it will feel good!  I was playing netball outside last night and the weather wasn't much warmer but it felt good image

Have a good day everyone!

• Options

.Morning dobster

Just printed off MrsB £5 asda discount voucher, as she does our weekly shopping today !

• Options

Nice!  Me and Mr H like to do ours online, a bit lazy but saves the pain that is Tesco on a Monday lunchtime!

• Options

morning everyone

well physio left me feling a bit more positive - the main problem seems to stem from tight ITB, weak other parts, that means that my left knee rolls inwards all the time. He has given me some exercises to do.

meanwhile it is soc childcare....image

• Options

Dobster, I'm with you, hate the supermarket so I let the nice men bring it to my house. Glad it's better news MC, can you get in the pool? Pleased with myself for doing 750m this morning, with the boys swim team thrashing up and down in the lanes next to me, did I ever feel slow. Track tonight, hope it gets a bit warmer.

• Options
    Morning from a cold Newcastle!
  • Options

Kate - I am hoping to get to the pool soon, would like to be able to walk to and from the changing rooms before I go though! Hopefully by the weekend I can go and swim with a pull buoy so I don't aggravate anything.

• Options

Morning all,  1degC in Norfolk this morning for my 5.30am 4 miler,brrrrrrrrr.

1st time I've seen an OR too (I'm getting the hang of this!).

• Options

Morning.

Frosty but bright this morning in Farnham. Taking delivery of a super bright bike light today so should be able to get some night rides in over the dark winter period. I'm not keen on treadmills or spinning etc and prefer to find a way to get out if I can so head torches and good bike lights are essential kit.

MC - good to hear you've had some positive news re your injury. Foam rollers are good for IT Band problems.

• Options
    E mmyE mmy ✭✭✭

Morning everyone - can I apologise for being completely tardy and not replying? Work has swamped me and SOCs have been going out faster than daylight at the moment image I'm still running just at NOC and seeing more than my fair share of chavs en route.

I hope that everyone is doing well!

• Options

Evening

Just catching up.

Emmy: Keep at it.

• Options

Morning you lot

5M Steady. Dry, mild, bit of  a breeze blowing, leaves crunching underfoot.

NW: Usual suspects: 1 owl, 1 Kingsmill Van, 4 horses, 2 llamas,  2 cats,

Maretin: Yup you're getting the hang of the SOC lingoimage

maths: All the best take it easy.

MrsB does an asda shop weekly on a Tuesday, has done for years.

• Options

SOC work again.

NW - 0

Empty scary building - 1  (It's quiet at this time of the morning!) 

Happy Running today everyone image

• Options

Morning dobster. It sounds like a building out of Scooby Dooimage Yikesimage

• Options

yikes, scooby doo buildingsimage

• Options

LOL.... there is a scary barn on one of my routes, so I know what you mean.  A hill repeats run for me today.... 5 miles of them - concentrating on form and working my hip abductors (where I have chronic problems)...

Morning gang.. image

• Options

Morning all, 5.6 miles for me this morning, on the treadmill.  Need to get some speed work in and the trail I use normally is just too muddy at the moment and apart from the High Street (I could use it but would feel a dope running 800m repeats past the builders coming out of the paper shopsimage) the rest of the town doesn't give me long flat runs of the distance I wanted.  NW this morning was confined to the spiders in my garage, dull companions for a run.

Good to hear your brighter news MC.

• Options

Morning all, finally got out this morning at 5:15 for 4.75miles.

It was hard work for the first mile or so but felt good to be back out running. Just got to set my new target having successfully completed Beachy Head and raising nearly £1,500. Just find it easier to motivate if I have something to aim at.

• Options

Good morning allimage

6miles this morning, windy and warm here.

Dw 1 squirrel

Birky, I guess unlike Rod Stewart you were not moved to tears last night.

• Options

Morning valis : Aye you could say thatimage Mind you and thankfully a great late win for Blues last night

5M Fartlek Smiry rain, cold, windy.

NW: 1 owl, 1 Menzies Van, 1 Kingsmillvan,2 horses,1 cyclist, 1 other runner in distance, 1 Robin red breast on top of a fence singing its wee heart out.image

CR: good for you getting out.

• Options

valis;Four of the goals( our first 2 and both of theirs ) last night at The Bridge were very poor defensively. Their 2 goals were scored from almost the same spot.

I sound a bit like Alan Hansen there image 

• Options

lol Birky ,You just need to add in my day that would never of happened, shocking.

I guess everyone has slept in late today or are out there now. unless they were up all night celebrating that team that shall not be mentioned's little win

• Options

morning, I am here, but still no exercise so nothing to say really

afraid my OH is a fan of 'that other team....' so he is very happy. Personally I have no interest at all

• Options
    E mmyE mmy ✭✭✭

Morning all!

NW: 2 donkeys, 6 chickens, 3 sheep
    NinjaWatch: 2 speedy cyclists who tried to play chicken with me.

Apart from that - it was lots of nice greetings from the workmen this morning!