Options

Things you want to say but can't

Comments

• Options

I'm  finding this thread really depressing, all the rage and negativity and venomous hatred is making  me feel sad.

• Options
    limperlimper ✭✭✭

Don't you think a little rant is useful Beebs? Better than bottling things up. And sometimes saying it out loud makes you realise how trivial it really is and that the world will keep on turning and you'll be ok and at least you have your health.

((((((Kwilter))))) I think I've been in a similar situation.

• Options
    SlugstaSlugsta ✭✭✭

"I know I am a fat slob, and I am working on that. However, I would like to remind all you so slim and perfect people that I do still have to eat. Also, you might well be fitter than me, but that does not make you in any way morally superior. "

There, that feels better!

• Options

Look - you ignorant brain dead tosser - this is the QUIET coach.  I booked a seat in this carriage because i wanted to be QUIET so I could read my book and stare out of the window in peace.   You are ruining what is already a stressful journey with your tinny crappy i-pod muzac.  If you don't turn it down I'm going to rip off your earphones (and quite possibly your ears) and stuff them in the place you obviously keep your very tiny brain. image

I'm sorry...... theres been so many times I've wanted to let that out! 

• Options
    M..o.useM..o.use ✭✭✭
    Please don't put your child in the shopping trolley.  I have to put my food in there and your child may well have chewing gum, dog poo or other detritus on their shoes that they are now depositing all over the trolley.
  • Options

Your child is fat because you feed it fast food not because of a medical condition

Your bum does look big in that

Yes you are a chav

Being a WAG is not an occupation

katie Price is a slapper

• Options

Limper, true a good rant is good and I have them, oh boy do I have them especially when I have PMT.

Rants against lazy colleagues or shite family members are one thing but some of the rants on here are coming from the "morally superior, I'm alright and anyone who doesn't hold my exact values is a pile of shite brigade" 

Recently I have been trying to deal with the things/people who make me want to rant, its not easy but possibly healthier. 

Edited for spelling shite as shire before the pedants come along.

• Options

The PC  brigade get far too much air

Rights have to be earned not given

WE do owe the minority that gave their lives and that should never be forgotten

Liberty is a hippie collective

I am in the moral superiority and I'm better than the people around me

• Options
    slowfoot wrote (see)

The PC  brigade get far too much air

Rights have to be earned not given

WE do owe the minority that gave their lives and that should never be forgotten

Liberty is a hippie collective

I am in the moral superiority and I'm better than the people around me

I'm not going to enter into an argument slowfoot but as far as I'm concerned and I'm sure it is off no concern to you in all your moral superiority but posts like that just make me think what an arrogant opinionated tosser.

I'd highly recommend seeing this if any of you get the chance. 

• Options

A sense of humour is not a crime Despite what some people would like you to believe

Liberals take themselves far too seriously and will all die young Hopefully

I repeat a sense of humour is not a crime

• Options

I have an excellent sense of humour and am not one of the PC brigade, but do object to sweeping judgements which take no account for individuals.

I'm also a raging snob who dislikes people with  bad  manners, poor personal hygiene and arrogant tosser superiority complex complexes.

• Options

No madame it's not true that I have to let a pregnant lady pee in my helmet, the same as I won't let you shoot welsh people with a cross bow on fridays.sorry..

• Options

Muttley

Where did you get my school phot from ??  image

Beeb

I only have 1 complex its attached to the summer house and where I keep the slave labour

• Options
    I have a summer house too, Eric, my bike lives in it image, He's too psh for the shed image
  • Options
    Flat Footed wrote (see)

the same as I won't let you shoot welsh people with a cross bow on fridays.sorry..

image Are you in Chester or Shrewsbury, Flat Footed? image
  • Options

Either will do. We like to shoot the Welsh....

• Options
    I'm sorry but your child does NOT have opposition defiant disorder. They are just a little shit who needs to be taken down a peg or two.
  • Options
    What a useful thread! Unfortunately I was too stupid when I joined RW to work out how to have a nickname. So as my real name shows and I've signed the Official Secrets Act, I cannot therefore (if I needed to) vent about my job. Bugger.
  • Options

It's not too late to change your on-line name, Peter - you can alter it under "your profile" (RH corner of the screen)

LIVERBIRD wrote (see)

Either will do. We like to shoot the Welsh....

image *makes mental note to duck when in Warrington on a Friday* image

• Options

Yes, sir/madamn/? I am laughing at you because you are obviously too fucking pathetic and spineless to actually say what you mean in real life, instead you hide behind an internet chatsite where you can say things that make you feel powerful, yet inside you know you are not the superior person you think you are and have a mass of faults that make you as bad if not worse than the people you like to criticise!

• Options
    Smiffy - I have a secret crush on you....image
  • Options
    I know it's not true that all right wingers are thick twats with half a wit short of a full cranium; who lack originality of thought, who don't understand that a prerequisite for a sense of humour is that other people laugh with you and not at you... and the ability to string together a coherent sentence without using a well worn cliche gives strength to an argument... but reading the comments on here from the usual suspects certainly gives that impression.

Hang on... this is a thread about things you're not supposed to say... not what needs saying...

I'll start again...

I prefer wearing stockings to tights as tights give me itchy balls
  • Options
    Then give me back my tights you b*stard! imageimage
  • Options
    Hhehehe - you never spotted the lack of apostrophe you rednose bint - too late I've changed it.

BTW - My brother just rang me to say Moyes is leaving and is off to Villa

Nooooooooooooo!!!!!
  • Options
    Yyyyyyyyyeeeeeeeeesssssssss
    Please
  • Options

Still rumour Corrie! Put that big doughnut down and calm yourself you toffee gitface! image

Boy I do miss you......image

• Options
    'Doughnut'... is that what you're calling it these days image
  • Options
    You know you miss me too.....image