Keswick Rugby Club Half Marathon

2»

Comments

• You've not even got the hang of the shift key - complicated weapons are a few years off for you I think ?

• this is ur best reply, i suggest u just stfu and go play with ur kittens u gay lord. u r so full of shit. i go get some anti freeze and kill some fuckin kittens, stick that in ur fukin cocktail sticks and smoke it. when u man up pls feel free to leave me a reply. mr pirate, rofl at u. shift key that - dick wad
  • You still haven't got that shift thing sussed have you ?

Jeez no wonder the sun got to you - you've clearly got very thin skin.

As soon as anyone says anything about you - you come out with the F words (spelt wrongly) and the abuse.  I'm sure you'll do very well in life.

Anyway - keep up the training - maybe you won't get such a crappy time next year eh ? 

Love and kisses 

xx

• i only use the f word when im looking down at people.
    why do i see a reply, ur no man, ur a pussy,
    maybe u can blow my trumpet, SHIFT that knob head.
    o dear, i really do pitty u. love and kisses - lol at u. go see the taliban and preach ur world peace
  • I've always thought the use of the F word showed a lack of education, and an inability to express yourself properly
  • Well that and the rubbish that he's spouting has so many grammatical and spelling errors in that I'd be shocked if it came from a child, let alone a grown up.

He must be a great disappointment to his parents. 

Have you thought of Adult Education College Andrew ? They can do great things nowadays you know ? 

• Stephen Ashcroft wrote (see)
    Seaman

Instead changing your name perhaps you should deleted your last comments!

There's a gag in there Steve after what he's called people but not going there.