Free Running Economy and VO2MAX Tests!!

Hi guys,

I'm a Masters Physiology student at the University of Chichester and for my dissertation I'm examining the effects of environmental temperature on running economy (and therefore running performance). I'm on the look out for willing subjects, running economy tests usually cost around the £100 mark and I'm offering them for free (we all like free stuff!)

It would require three separate visits with four tests, the first is a VO2MAX test (so you can have a free VO2MAX test too!) and the last three are running economy tests in three different temperatures (based on lowest, averaged and highest temperatures at the London Marathon over the years).

Sadly, I can only accept male subjects (sorry ladies but we're just too difficult!) and if you can run equivalent to a 10km in less than 50 minutes (or a 5k in 23 mins) or have done so in the last 12 weeks then I'd love to hear from you. If you're interested, know anyone else who might be or fancy more information, please don't hesitate to contact me either by email: rcomott1@chi.ac.uk or via call/text: 07547 807 665.

Thanks,

Rachel

Comments